Yes folks, it is indeed that time of the year again. Time to drink away the pain in heavy doses. I bring to you…the 2010 Chicago Bears NFL Drinking Game. We do not condone binge drinking while watching football, however Kyle Orton gives the go ahead, so take that for what it’s worth. As we get ready for the 1st game of the season, make sure you’re stocked up folks.
There is nothing better then getting drunk and watching football. When you combine the two, wonderful things occur. With the help from of our forum members, we have compiled a sure fire way to get smashed while watching your Chicago Bears this season.
- Take a shot every time Johnny Knox or Devin Hester runs the wrong route, resulting in an interception.
- Take a shot every time the Bears offense throws on 3rd & 1, holla Mike Martz!
- Take a shot every time the announcers mention Greg Olsen’s large figure and how the Bears spread him out.
- Chug whatever you’re drinking everytime Jay Cutler turns the ball over.
- Take a shot for every time we enter the red zone and come out with no points.
- Take a shot every time the announcers reference Gale Sayers being bitter and old.
- Take a shot every time the camera pans to Caleb Hanie after a bad Jay Cutler pass
- Take 2 shots every time Fox shows highlight reels of Chester Taylor, only to find out it was mistakenly Adrian Peterson.
- Take 2 shots everytime Julius Peppers’ ears poke out the bottom of his helmet due to their large size.
- Drink until you black out when Brad Maynard’s punting yards triple our total offense.
- Drink when the announcers compare Orton’s (superior) win/loss record with Bears to Cutler’s.
- Drink when the announcers list all the Bears’ quarterbacks since 1986.
- Drink when the announcers mention that Urlacher has “lost a step” but is “still better than most linebackers.”
- Drink when the announcers use the words “Lovie Smith” and “hot seat” in the same sentence.
- Take a shot every time A announcer says Rex Grossman.
- Punch the guy next to you in the face every time Fox shows that stupid dancing Robot.
- Take a shot when Lovie just stares with no emotion whatsoever after a play goes wrong.
- Take 2 shots when Lovie challenges a play and loses.
- Take a shot when an announcer mentions either Lovie or Jerry Angelo on the hot seat. Take 2 if they mention both.
- Break the TV you’re watching the game on, when anybody in your home, sports bar, establishment, county, mentions the Bears drafting Michael Haynes or David Terrell.
If these aren’t a sure fire way to get you drunk, then your liver is almost as strong as Kyle Orton’s.
While we have your attention, please take a minute and swing by our Message Boards to discuss Chicago Sports with many other fans. http://chicitysports.com/forum