10 things Sox Fans need to keep in mind.
Sox fans as a whole are very reactive; as I look into the mirror I see one of these. One thing I do to talk myself off the ledge is to take a step back and put it all in perspective. I always have a list that I can look to and keep my head on straight. 2011 is no different; we all need to put this team into perspective.
- 1. Juan Pierre will get caught stealing – Even though it sucks, Ozzie will send him and he will get caught sometimes
- Adam Dunn will strikeout … a lot – this will be annoying sometimes, but a reality.
- The Indians and Royals are not this good – But, they are now
- The Twins and Tigers are not this bad – But, they are now
- Carlos Quentin in 2008 was an anomaly – This offends people but until he proves otherwise its true
- The players on the field are going to make errors – Sad, but true
- Last year was a contract year for Konerko, this year isn’t – See #5
- Will Ohman should only face Lefties – Went he doesn’t he gives up runs, Ozzie are you listening?
- We have a closer … Sergio Santos – I wish the powers that be could realize this
- There is 162 games to play – It’s a long season and we aren’t even 2 weeks into it.
Print this and keep it with you maybe add to it and when the Sox suck for a few games read it and breath deeply and dont forget to look at the above photo :).