In case you’ve been living under a rock the past few months, the newest craze is “planking”. Everyone is doing it. Teenagers, grown ups, celebrity’s and athletes.
Planking is defined as:
an activity consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the Internet is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The term planking refers to mimicking a wooden plank.
Things like cars, playground equipment, fences, water fountains or anything you can think of are being planked as we speak.
So I now present you the 25 best athlete planks.
25. Josh Powell, Atlanta Hawks PF planks a Grocery Cart
24. Gilbert Arenas planks a treadmill
23. Tomas Scheckter planks the “Yard of Bricks”
22. Dwight Howard planks motorcycles
21. Dwight Howard and Gilbert Arenas plank a Waffle House sign
20. Jimmie Johnson planks two cars
19. Jonathan Stewart & Tyrell Sutton plank a goalpost
18. Scott Dixon planks his race car