Jay Cutler Flips Off Paparazzi, Middle Finger Looks Extra Healthy

While it wasn’t his middle finger that was injured this past season, it damn sure looks healthy! Cutler was spotted by paparazzi while he was walking his dog. It doesn’t have as much savvy as a Ditka middle finger picture but, he can’t grimace when he has Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall split out wide. What a boss.

Just another reason why Jay Cutler is our favorite QB who hates publicity. +1 for Jay.

Props to SBNation for having multiple angles!

While we have your attention, please take a minute and swing by our Message Boards to discuss Chicago Sports with many other fans. http://chicitysports.com/forum

Keegan Rush

Keegan Rush

Been following Chicago sports for many years. I have ties to Rockford, Illinois however have since been displaced in North Carolina far from Illinois. I am still an avid fan despite the geographical complications in following my teams. I am known as the internet’s #1 Rex Grossman connoisseur

13 thoughts on “Jay Cutler Flips Off Paparazzi, Middle Finger Looks Extra Healthy

• Pingback:Caption This Jay Cutler Photo Please | Total Packers

• May 3, 2012 at 3:23 PM

As a friend of an avid bears fan, anyone know where I can get / contact to get a full size image of this. High enough dpi to at least make a near life size cardboard cutout of the classiest man in Chicago.

Best birthday present ever.

• May 3, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Cutler is such a punk, at least get yourself to elite qb status before you strut around chicago like you own this place. That dog walking you, chump?

• May 3, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Nice to see an athlete/public figure that keeps it real

• May 3, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Nice cat

• Keegan Rush
    May 3, 2012 at 8:51 PM

@neil…yes, I believe the dog is walking him. What a clown, right?

@Captain Wacky….that would be amazing and I would personally buy a couple. If you find a way to get it done, let me know and I’ll be happy to buy some.

• May 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I have a feeling this picture will show up again in the near future. I’d flip off the people pestering me for a picture too.

• May 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM

where is your body cutler? not too familiar with it to begin with…but should i ever be in the position to be pronounced a world class athelete i would at least be sure my abs showed while walking the dog!!

• May 4, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Good for him, blocking the reporters from taking pics of his hot girlfriend ha I dont know where he would have learned to block though…. cant be from his lineman lol

• May 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM

‘C’mon you all. He was just embarrassed so he created a diversion away from that teensy eensy bulge

• Pingback:Off Base: Extinguishing playoff chances and R.I.P. Junior « Off Base: This week's off beat sports stories

• May 13, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I find the orange shoes very offensive!!! jk

• Pingback:Fantasy Quarterbacks | 5th Down