Impact Players on the Bears in Madden NFL 13
The Chicago Bears have been a middle of the road team in terms of overall ratings in previous Madden
NFL games. Fortunately it looks like this year the Bears will be one of the top teams in Madden 13. Let’s
take a deeper look at a few of the key players on the Bears in terms of virtual football.
1. Devin Hester – Hester is the ultimate player in Madden 13 simply because of his outrageous
speed rating. He is dangerous on special teams as well as on offense. If the defense doesn’t
help out with a safety deep on him, you can get quick touchdowns on streak plays.
2. Brandon Marshall – A big bodied, sure handed receiver to compliment the explosive and speedy
Devin Hester. Marshall is a top 5 overall receiver in the game and should be the missing piece to
making the Bear’s offense one of the best in the game.
3. Jay Cutler – An above average quarterback with a strong arm has historically been great in
Madden and that should be no different in Madden 13.
4. Matt Forte – If there was such a thing as a 5 tool player in football, Matt Forte would be it. He
can block, catch, rush, and do all the little things needed in a great virtual running back.
5. Julius Peppers – Probably the best defensive weapon in Madden 13. The guy is perfect for zone
blitz schemes because he has great coverage skills and catch ratings to go along with his ability
to command 2 blockers.
The Bears’ should be incredibly dominant this year. Hopefully there aren’t too many bandwagon fans
abusing them online.
While we have your attention, please take a minute and swing by our Message Boards to discuss Chicago Sports with many other fans. http://chicitysports.com/forum