Forbes has released their list of the most valuable NFL teams and it’s no surprise the Dallas Cowboys are on the top of the list. The Cowboys are valued at $3.2 billion, the most in the NFL for the eighth consecutive year.
As for the Chicago Bears? The team cracked the top 10 and are worth $1.7 billion. They have a one year change of 36% and an annualized change of 18%.
They also generated $307 million in revenue over the past year.
The top 10 is:
- Dallas Cowboys, $3.2 Billion
- New England Patriots, $2.6 Billion
- Washington Redskins, $2.4 Billion
- New York Giants, $2.1 Billion
- Houston Texans, $1.85 Billion
- New York Jets, $1.8 Billion
- Philadelphia Eagles, $1.75 Billion
- Chicago Bears, $1.7 Billion
- San Francisco 49ers, $1.6 Billion
- Baltimore Ravens, $1.5 Billion