Forbes lists most valuable NFL teams
Forbes has released their list of the most valuable NFL teams and it’s no surprise the Dallas Cowboys are on the top of the list. The Cowboys are valued at $3.2 billion, the most in the NFL for the eighth consecutive year.
As for the Chicago Bears? The team cracked the top 10 and are worth $1.7 billion. They have a one year change of 36% and an annualized change of 18%.
They also generated $307 million in revenue over the past year.
The top 10 is:
- Dallas Cowboys, $3.2 Billion
- New England Patriots, $2.6 Billion
- Washington Redskins, $2.4 Billion
- New York Giants, $2.1 Billion
- Houston Texans, $1.85 Billion
- New York Jets, $1.8 Billion
- Philadelphia Eagles, $1.75 Billion
- Chicago Bears, $1.7 Billion
- San Francisco 49ers, $1.6 Billion
- Baltimore Ravens, $1.5 Billion