Bears to wear throwbacks on Sunday
The Chicago Bears will bring out their 1940’s throwbacks for Sunday’s game against the Green Bay Packers at Soldier Field.
It will be the seventh time since 2010 the Bears have wore these orange and blue throwbacks, including twice in 2010. The Bears are 5-1 in these throwbacks, going back to their last 6 games.
- 2010 vs. Packers; W 20-17
- 2010 vs. Vikings; W 27-13
- 2012 vs. Panthers; W 23-22
- 2012 vs. Packers; L 21-13
- 2013 vs. Vikings; W 31-30
- 2013 vs. Ravens; W 23-20
These are by far the most popular Bears throwbacks but I would love to see the team wear these and others more often.