Bobbleheads, Kerry Wood flag highlight 2018 Chicago Cubs promotional schedule
The Chicago Cubs will return to action in March as they open the 2018 season on the road in Miami. They will open up their 2018 home schedule in April, which means more promotions for fans attending games.
At the annual Chicago Cubs convention that took place last week, the tentative 2018 promotional schedule was revealed and it’s headlined by some awesome bobbleheads.
The Cubs had several World Series champion inspired giveaways for the 2017 season and this year they have added some pretty cool items to the list for the upcoming season.
As always the Cubs bobbleheads are one of the hot tickets and this year the team currently has four scheduled:
- Willson Contreras bobblehead 5/11 vs. Chicago White Sox
- Jason Heyward bobblehead 6/18 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
- Javier Baez bobblehead 7/23 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
- Kyle Hendricks bobblehead 8/15 vs. Milwaukee Brewers
- TBD Cubs bobblehead 7/16 vs. Cincinnati Reds
Last season, the Cubs went with a “Final Out”, “Starting Aces”, “Turning Two”, “NL MVP” and “World Series MVP” bobbleheads to highlight their promotional schedule.
While the above-listed ones may not be as intriguing, they still will be a hot-ticket item.
In addition, the Cubs are also giving away some cool promotions such as:
- Dancing Bullpen Tumblr vs. Milwaukee Brewers on 4/28
- KW Rooftop Flag vs. Miami Marlins on 5/7
- Cubs Acrylic Cocktail Glass vs. Philadelphia Phillies on 6/5
- Wrigley Field Scoreboard Clock vs. Phillies on 6/6
- 1979-81 Cubs Replica Away Jersey vs. Arizona Diamondbacks on 7/24
They also have giveaways planned for hats, t-shirts and sunglasses.
To see the entire 2018 tentative promotional schedule please visit the Cubs website. More items could be added to the schedule as we approach the start of the 2018 MLB season.