Chicago Cubs fans can get a preview of the content to expect when they launch their new channel in 2020 by simply going to YouTube. The franchise has re-launched their YouTube channel with new content and it will be similar to what will air on the Marquee Sports Network.
When MSN launches ahead of next season, they will be the exclusive home to Cubs games but also they will have new programming with original shows that cover the team.
On Monday, we got a preview of what that content will look like:
The re-launch of the YouTube channel came with some new segments with content already put together.
Check out the list of segments below:
- The offseason — This documentary-style video gives fans a look at a player during the offseason and how they spend their time. The Cubs launched the first one with Pedro Strop.
- Call to the Bullpen — Using a bullpen phone, Cubs players listen to calls from fans with advice, questions and more.
- Bae vs. Ballplayer — This is going to be a fun one. Wives and girlfriends of players will go head-to-head with their significant other to see who knows who the best. The debut episode put Jessica Bryant up against Anthony Rizzo.
- Mic’d up — This is simple. Cubs players and coaches are mic’d up and it’s a “best of” series.
- The Breakdown — This new series breaks down a play, moment, inning, pitch, hit, defensive play, etc from a recent game.
- Make it Cubs — The DIY show helps you create new Cubs items on your own.
- Cubs & Pups — We saved the best for last. Cubs players answer questions while playing with puppies. Incredible.
To see all of the new content, check out the Cubs YouTube channel where they already have plenty of videos released.