Jimmy Butler: Cancer Confirmed

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/1...my-butler-robert-covington-karl-anthony-towns

The Minnesota Timberwolves finally cut ties with Jimmy Butler on Nov. 10, after a months-long battle between the star, the coach and the owners over what to do with his trade request. Butler created a scene to get himself out of town, including a memorable scrimmage, which, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, saw him yell out loud “You bleeping need me. You can’t win without me.”

Yet in nine games since his departure, the Wolves are 7-2. In the blink of an eye, the Timberwolves are back in they playoff picture, sitting 11-11 as we pass the quarter of the season mark. No longer is the attention on a circus-like drama; it’s on the functionality of a fresh group. They’ve rebranded from chaotic mess to defensive stalwarts.

These Wolves can make a run in the West.

Here’s why it’s time to take this team seriously.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I dont think the T-Wolves are making a run in the West..

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/1...my-butler-robert-covington-karl-anthony-towns

The Minnesota Timberwolves finally cut ties with Jimmy Butler on Nov. 10, after a months-long battle between the star, the coach and the owners over what to do with his trade request. Butler created a scene to get himself out of town, including a memorable scrimmage, which, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, saw him yell out loud “You bleeping need me. You can’t win without me.”

Yet in nine games since his departure, the Wolves are 7-2. In the blink of an eye, the Timberwolves are back in they playoff picture, sitting 11-11 as we pass the quarter of the season mark. No longer is the attention on a circus-like drama; it’s on the functionality of a fresh group. They’ve rebranded from chaotic mess to defensive stalwarts.

These Wolves can make a run in the West.

Here’s why it’s time to take this team seriously.

FXLThSZ.jpg

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Obviously someone that hasn't lost any family or friends to that nasty disease. Just not a funny joke in this World today.

I know. For a second I thought Jimmy might have cancer. I was going to post my regards.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
When my uncle was dying from cancer he'd always make jokes about it just to make everyone else uncomfortable.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Obviously someone that hasn't lost any family or friends to that nasty disease. Just not a funny joke in this World today.

Jimmy Butler being a cancer is not a joke. Ask the Bulls & Timberwolves about it.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
He’s gets in guys face when they don’t work hard like him. I don’t blame him. He says someone like Wiggins who’s way more talented then him, but sucks and it pisses him off.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jimmy V classic tonight, Jimmy B seems to be a batter fit for relationships on third team. Embiid, Reddick, Simmons all should have decent chemistry with him, and are hard workers or have a desire to be great.

In 4 months - 2 years they should be best defensive team, best in paint. Buckets ups their transition value and can run with simmons.

The thing I found weird was Carl Anthony Towns was renowned for his professionalism and work ethic before he was a pro, having played for Puerto Rico since 16-17 yo, and going to Kentucky, etc. Was a worker.

I don't think its Jimmy's message that falters but his ego and the way he delivers it like he is better than everyone and the patron saint of work ethic. HIs attitude as a person is alienating and some of his messages get taken wrong, then he isn't enough substance to compensate for the narcissism in his message. Eventually pushes teammates away. I'm sure they think stardom has gone to his head.

but reddick is a gym rat. Embiid is a great. and simmons is young and fairly humble. I think the team maturity their is high.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Jimmy back at it...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
When his contract is up whose going to want to deal with this guy at his price tag?