Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Amazing. Next time add 32 hours to the sous vide stage. My French bread sucked tho. Not soft enuff I had fillings sliding out like dicks in vick ashely's mom's *****.

32 hours? hole E sheet! Did they crumble when you took them out of the bag? Did you pan fry them too?

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Parkey is way way way worse than Bartman.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Fuck Cody Parkey, that is all.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
There’s a video clip of him getting booed while running off the field that’s being shared like it’s unfair to him or something.

It’s not.

That’s what happens when you’re bad at your job and fail. It comes with the territory.

I’d be booing too if I were there. What are they supposed to do? He’s sucked all year and cost them a playoff run.

I’m not going to feel sorry for him, and I don’t think it’s harsh. If he comes back, there will be a march on Halas Hall.

The Bears should get a kicker who doesn’t have to be forced to go practice his craft. What a fucking joke.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Get Gould somehow. He was at the damn game too.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Speed

Liked Posts:
There’s a video clip of him getting booed while running off the field that’s being shared like it’s unfair to him or something.

It’s not.

That’s what happens when you’re bad at your job and fail. It comes with the territory.

I’d be booing too if I were there. What are they supposed to do? He’s sucked all year and cost them a playoff run.

I’m not going to feel sorry for him, and I don’t think it’s harsh. If he comes back, there will be a march on Halas Hall.

The Bears should get a kicker who doesn’t have to be forced to go practice his craft. What a fucking joke.

I know right.

For fucks sake every idiot knows kicking in Soldier Field is a little different than most places. Commuting issues getting to soldier field lol wtf, Beyond that it seems like even other kickers don't have the problems he does and they don't even get as much time there as him. He's just not cut out for this pro football thing.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
That is because everyone knew it was going to happen. Executive of the year should go to Ballard. Pace was great but this one signing ruined everything. Bears win this one and I think they had an excellent shot at the Super Bowl. No other team left in the NFC has a good oline like the Eagles have.

Highsteppingbruin

Liked Posts:
The fact that he's not been proclaimed deceased is encouraging. I surely thought it was possible but I'm glad no one was hurt. Don't get me wrong I hope he never dons a bear uniform again, but death threats? It's just a game and we can only blame the gm for signing a kicker like he's the best for having 1 good season.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
That is because everyone knew it was going to happen. Executive of the year should go to Ballard. Pace was great but this one signing ruined everything. Bears win this one and I think they had an excellent shot at the Super Bowl. No other team left in the NFC has a good oline like the Eagles have.

Yup, it was the toughest game the Bears would've had the whole post-season. Kicker blew it. Cant fucking believe it.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:

It’s not.

Because the first thing Cody Parkey knew to do was get in the locker room and to "handle it like a pro" in front of the media. He knew in the aftermath of this perception in the media would be everything and that was top of his mind. Now all these spineless reporters are out here making excuses for him and pillorying fans for what...having the audacity to boo the guy?

Honestly, the way he's being defended makes me hate Parkey even more. This guy is such a little fucking weasel.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Because the first thing Cody Parkey knew to do was get in the locker room and to "handle it like a pro" in front of the media. He knew in the aftermath of this perception in the media would be everything and that was top of his mind. Now all these spineless reporters are out here making excuses for him and pillorying fans for what...having the audacity to boo the guy?

Honestly, the way he's being defended makes me hate Parkey even more. This guy is such a little fucking weasel.

He sucked all the right D's, this ain't his first rodeo.

But seriously fuck the media, how about apologizing to your teammates first and dealing with that you fucking trash can.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
There's no way the fans can get emotionally invested again if hes not released...

Fuck that guy... and I mean that in the nicest way possible

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
He sucked all the right D's, this ain't his first rodeo.

But seriously fuck the media, how about apologizing to your teammates first and dealing with that you fucking trash can.
How about the guy PRACTICED and bothered to put in the work to live up to his contract? Instead he complains about fucking traffic. Its unreal that he's getting all this cover. The guy took the money from the Bears and ran, not giving a fuck the whole way.

I dont think he feels terrible at all. He got his money, even if he's cut (which he will be). His last fuck you will be a nice $4m cap hit on the way out. He just knew the only way he leaves that locker room alive is if he cowers in weakness. He knows he never steps foot in that stadium again what does he care. All it takes is an hour or so of crocodile tears then he's home free.

I hope this follows him for life in every airport and restaurant the guy goes to. The more I think about this the more I realize the con he pulled.

swz01

Liked Posts:
It would be different if he was actually good during the regular season. Bottom 5 kicker in the league regular season and playoff choker. Pace must've fell for his "good guy" act. Nothing about that guy's performances in the past warranted the contract he got. His agent must've had the Bears bidding against themselves.

I bet Mr. Upright practiced at Soldier Field for 1 week after the city got on him then stopped going. Just lazy, smug, and a douche for how bad he is.