Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Why so long? Speed limits?
Part of it. It's also just super curvy roads for ages. The speed limit may be 100 but you can barely get over 30 at any point on many of these roads. And this goes on for what seems like hours. Just tons of curves an switchbacks and road quality is not always great.

As a passenger carsickness is brutal too. Have to stop a lot for that.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Back in my early 20's I used to make a trip from Richmond to Clearwater, FL at least once a year. 12-13 hours depending on how heavy my foot becomes. As I got older it went from almost always driving, to driving only if my stay is longer than a week, to only flying down there.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
All the meatballs want to talk **** about Parkey and be angry *****s about the miss but I think people are just mad jelly that they don't have a smokeshow wife and millions in the b0nk.

I don't think his wife is "smoking hot". I like my women a little BBW..............

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have obviously never spent any time here.

I lived at the foothills of the Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque for three years, and traveled all over the state from Alamogordo to Los Alamos. Just different shades of brown with an occasional "forest" of junipers. If I never return, it would still be too soon.

On topic, the only way Parkey steps foot in Soldier Field next year is if he's wearing the Staley costume.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
It's a tough one, but I don't think it helped Bartman to not do interviews. Probably encouraged people to scapegoat.

The Steve Bartman situation was much worse and more serious. He was forced to quit his job and relocate. I forget the suburb he lived in but he had to have a police car in front of his house for a few weeks. Bartman deserved it though. Just like "Putrid" Parkey deserves the boos and hate.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
It's a tough one, but I don't think it helped Bartman to not do interviews. Probably encouraged people to scapegoat.

The Steve Bartman situation was much worse and more serious. He was forced to quit his job and relocate. I forget the suburb he lived in but he had to have a police car in front of his house for a few weeks. Bartman deserved it though. Just like "Putrid" Parkey deserves the boos and hate.

Not a baseball fan, but why did bartman deserve it? If you saw the picture everybody else was going for the ball also. Yes he could have been more aware of the situation.
2nd its not his fault the cubs couldn't manage to win the game with the lead and few innings left. From what I remember there were errors and the pitcher gave up a few of runs.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Not a baseball fan, but why did bartman deserve it?

After he interfered with a ball left fielder Alou admitted that he could of caught the whole Wrigley Field crowd went silent. Steve Bartman changed the momentum of the game and the whole series. Plus, he was listening to the game on his 1985 Sony Walkman so knew the ball was headed his way and he should not interfere.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Not a baseball fan, but why did bartman deserve it?

After he interfered with a ball left fielder Alou admitted that he could of caught the whole Wrigley Field crowd went silent. Steve Bartman changed the momentum of the game and the whole series. Plus, he was listening to the game on his 1985 Sony Walkman so knew the ball was headed his way and he should not interfere.

Ok I can see your reasoning, but I dont think it was entirely his fault.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Back in my early 20's I used to make a trip from Richmond to Clearwater, FL at least once a year. 12-13 hours depending on how heavy my foot becomes. As I got older it went from almost always driving, to driving only if my stay is longer than a week, to only flying down there.

I drive from ABQ to Illinois every year. About 18 hours drive time. The wife and I enjoy it more than flying when we have the time.

Good conversations and learn about things in between here and there and spend a little quality quiet time with just the two of us.

Mitchapalooza

I drive from ABQ to Illinois every year. About 18 hours drive time. The wife and I enjoy it more than flying when we have the time.

Good conversations and learn about things in between here and there and spend a little quality quiet time with just the two of us.

Though I did stop and take a picture next to the "Elephant Butte" sign on the highway. Couldn't pass it up.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I lived at the foothills of the Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque for three years, and traveled all over the state from Alamogordo to Los Alamos. Just different shades of brown with an occasional "forest" of junipers. If I never return, it would still be too soon.

On topic, the only way Parkey steps foot in Soldier Field next year is if he's wearing the Staley costume.

I get it, the landscape is not opulent green everywhere in the state, but to say it is just brown and drab and there are no trees tells me that you never really went to some of the beautiful places available to you.

Hell right there in the city you lived in for three years is a giant bosque filled with huge cottonwood trees and a river running through the middle of it all. Perfect place to ride a bike or take a dog for a walk on a beautiful day.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

This just shows how Special person stupid fucking meatball fans are.

Saying Bartman deserved it is really really fucking stupid.