Bears' Robinson on Kareem Hunt: "I think guys would welcome him with open arms"

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Signing character issue guys are a big risk, but sometimes you just have to gamble with team chemistry if it means a legit chance at going to the superbowl.

The NFC is flawed. Goff is overrated, Brees is old and the Bears are just more talented than the rest of the bunch.

Trade Howard for a 3rd or if you can't get that just keep him. Flex Cohen to an 85% WR role.

Hunt is not only talented he completely fits a position of need.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Except again, his low catch percentage carried over to Chicago. Mitch completion percentage was 66.6%. So ARob's catch percent is 8% worse than his QB's average.

When Bortles completion percentage was 58.9% then ARob was 10% worse at 48%. When it was 58.6 during ARob's big season, ARob was at 53%. So sorry, the QB's completion percentage is always worse when throwing to ARob than when throwing to everyone else probably because again he doesn't get a ton of separation.

Not sure why Bears fans find it so hard to admit when someone they like underperforms.

First, AR was the deep threat in Jax. That, combined with Bortles horrible accuracy (go ahead and find a way to defend it) led to a lower %. Surely you know the longer the pass, the less likely it is to be completed by ANY WR.

Second, this was EVERYONE'S first year in Nagy's offense, as well as AR still not 100% from his ACL. And again, he was also the deep threat.

I'll give you the AR isn't a guy who gets wide open. That isnt his game. If you want to knock him for that, might as well knock a guy like Tyrek Hill because he isnt a good jump ball WR.

Have fun with the rest of your vortex...

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Christ, is remy hating on Robinson again?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's remy's job to find errors and mistakes and look for inefficiencies. I'd probably hire him as my accountant, but not my general manager.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
First, AR was the deep threat in Jax. That, combined with Bortles horrible accuracy (go ahead and find a way to defend it) led to a lower %. Surely you know the longer the pass, the less likely it is to be completed by ANY WR.

Second, this was EVERYONE'S first year in Nagy's offense, as well as AR still not 100% from his ACL. And again, he was also the deep threat.

I'll give you the AR isn't a guy who gets wide open. That isnt his game. If you want to knock him for that, might as well knock a guy like Tyrek Hill because he isnt a good jump ball WR.

Have fun with the rest of your vortex...

I have no need to knock Tyreek Hill because he put up stats. ARob did not. His catch percentage was worse than every other WR on the Bears aside from the Josh Bellamy's of the world.

Christ, is remy hating on Robinson again?

If speaking the truth is hating then yeah.

It's remy's job to find errors and mistakes and look for inefficiencies. I'd probably hire him as my accountant, but not my general manager.

Clients don't pay me for excuses. They pay me for results. I leave the excuses for others.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I have no need to knock Tyreek Hill because he put up stats. ARob did not. His catch percentage was worse than every other WR on the Bears aside from the Josh Bellamy's of the world.

If speaking the truth is hating then yeah.

Clients don't pay me for excuses. They pay me for results. I leave the excuses for others.

You must not have much of an income...

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I will be shocked if the Bears sign this guy. There is too much baggage to carry.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Remy has a legit job and makes several hundred thousand a year.

He just doesn't know how to drop an argument even if he knows he is wrong.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Sign Hunt to a heavily incentive laden deal with protections in case of another indecent
Draft another RB for depth

Super Bowl

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

He must be billing his clients for all the time he wastes here.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Isn't this how he gets an 100K bonus?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Boy a lot of talk about me just because I think Arob had an underwhelming season, lol.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You had an underwhelming season as well.

Underwhelming is spending a large portion of your CCS career banned. You are like the Kevin White of CCS. Your availabilty always in doubt.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Underwhelming is spending a large portion of your CCS career banned. You are like the Kevin White of CCS. Your availabilty always in doubt.

Would you rather have 12 games of Julian Edelman with his PED suspension, or 16 games of Josh Bellamy?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I rather have 60+ games of Josh Bellamy over 4 years than around 20-25 games of Kevin White.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here is the most app comparison in my world

Alshon Jeffery 92 targets, 65 targets, 843 yards, 13 YPC, 6 TDs, 4 drops

Allen Robinson 94 targets, 55 catches, 754 yards, 13.7 YPC, 4 TDs, 2 drops

They make the same money, they had very similar production, both dealt with some QB issues, both played 13 games this season.

Comparing anyone to what KC did is entirely unfair when Mahomes was playing video game football.