Browns sign Kareem Hunt

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Browns want to go back to winning. Its only for a one year deal

That's the thing. All of these neanderthals want to say "OOOOOOHHHHH he went to the BROWNS, he must be a broke boi or really stupid, glad we dint sign him and his drama, he sucks" now that he is not a bear

But

THe Browns are legit building a winning team and faster than the Bears did. They are a lock to win their Division next year. Are the Bears????

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The posters blaming Pace and Nagy are just trolling as usual. George obviously told them Hunt was a no go.

Cleveland makes sense. The kid is from Ohio and the Browns have a talented young roster.

Could you ask him why he thinks Hunt panicked? I'm fairly certain I am on his ignore.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
What specifically about Hunt leads you to believe that he is a "broke boi" as u put it?

I explained that in THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE after the one you bolded, moron, sheeesh ....

Let me quote it for you since you obviously are too stupid .....

I've got to think he could have gotten more money if he waited.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
this DRAFT class is loaded at the RB spot. The Bears should have a good option in the 3rd round. Who knows if Hunt even play next season. He has multiple incidents for the league to go through.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Could you ask him why he thinks Hunt panicked? I'm fairly certain I am on his ignore.

imo it's all just a bunch of homer COPE

1. He's panicking thinking he won't get signed

2. He's a broke boi

3. He is dumb af because Browns

4. Didn't want him anyways because of drama

Bottom line is Pace/Nagy/Ownership all

completely BLEW IT with this one and now

everyone wants to revise their stories to

support Pace and Nagy having ZERO BALLS

to get this done.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
That's the thing. All of these neanderthals want to say "OOOOOOHHHHH he went to the BROWNS, he must be a broke boi or really stupid, glad we dint sign him and his drama, he sucks" now that he is not a bear

But

THe Browns are legit building a winning team and faster than the Bears did. They are a lock to win their Division next year. Are the Bears????

They need to get to .500 first.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I explained that in THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE after the one you bolded, moron, sheeesh ....

Listen up, PORKBREATH - ever think maybe he wanted to be close to home and play for an upstart local team? He made more money in one season than you will in your entire career. To some people, money isn't the end all, be all.

THANKS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Then why didn't he wait?????????????

that makes ZERO sense

greg23

Liked Posts:
IDK why people keep thinking this. Hunt was a top 5 back, no you can't find guys like him "all the time" in the later rounds, its quite the opposite.

The position has been devalued over the years but the statistics still show that it is better to draft early if you are looking for a starter.

Of the 207 players drafted 33 have become starters for half their careers. This gives an indication that there is a lot of Running Back By Committee (RBBC).
There is a very high bust rate for RBs. The first round gives you a 58% chance of finding a starter followed by 25% in the second, 16% in the third, 11% in the fourth, 9% in the fifth, 6% in the sixth and 0% in the 7th.
If you rank the rounds by the total RBs drafted you find that the greatest number are drafted in the 7th, followed by the 4th, 6th, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, and 5th.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2015...e-statistics-tell-us-about-the-draft-by-round

When did 3rd round picks become top 5 draft picks?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd bet that if the Bears had signed Hunt today, 90% or at roughly halve of the people saying right now that bears are better off without hunt, would be literally worshiping Pace and Nagy and George and thinking Superbowl for the Bears next year.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, Hunt beat the clock to sign before his suspension came down. Maybe the Browns were the only ones willing to do that. He would have been good on the Bears, and I hope he does well. But, I knew the Bears were not going to sign him this season.

So, #CALLEDIT

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
The posters blaming Pace and Nagy are just trolling as usual. George obviously told them Hunt was a no go.

Cleveland makes sense. The kid is from Ohio and the Browns have a talented young roster.

I didn't realize he was from Cleveland. I guess that makes sense a little bit. It is estimated that the NFL was going to reinstate him just before the free agency period. I can't imagine he couldn't have got more money when teams are throwing around their money during the start of free agency period.

Any of you morons (not you) that think $1 mil is a good contract for him are just plain stupid. On top of that, the Browns already have Chubb, who rushed for a 1000 yards in 9 starts at 5.9 yards/ carry. They also have Duke Johnson under contract for the next two years.

If Hunt is trying to play a 1 year deal to get a big contract, he sure signed with a team with a crowded backfield with an offense that really won't use him correctly, imo. On top of all that, he will only be a restricted free agent after the year.

Like I said, stupid and shortsighted on Hunt's part, imo.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Really weird decision for Hunt.

He is now in a backfield with 3 other talented backs, one of which was a highly drafted and very productive rookie.

Not sure why he would rush to sign in a less than ideal situation.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, Hunt beat the clock to sign before his suspension came down. Maybe the Browns were the only ones willing to do that. He would have been good on the Bears, and I hope he does well. But, I knew the Bears were not going to sign him this season.

So, #CALLEDIT

YOu did actually, and you stuck by your convictions the whole time not even swayed in the slightest. Even though I wanted Hunt and you said the Bears could go another, better route, I am happy that you got your #calledit and impressed with your sticktoitiveness.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't realize he was from Cleveland. I guess that makes sense a little bit. It is estimated that the NFL was going to reinstate him just before the free agency period. I can't imagine he couldn't have got more money when teams are throwing around their money during the start of free agency period.

Any of you morons (not you) that think $1 mil is a good contract for him are just plain stupid. On top of that, the Browns already have Chubb, who rushed for a 1000 yards in 9 starts at 5.9 yards/ carry. They also have Duke Johnson under contract for the next two years.

If Hunt is trying to play a 1 year deal to get a big contract, he sure signed with a team with a crowded backfield with an offense that really won't use him correctly, imo. On top of all that, he will only be a restricted free agent after the year.

Like I said, stupid and shortsighted on Hunt's part, imo.

Nope. What you said was that Hunt Panicked and is a Broke Boi.