Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
John Clayton
@JohnClaytonNFL
Looks like the cap is going to be $188 million. Check out the story at the Washington Post story.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...-labor-deal-this-year/?utm_term=.cff023425637
1:42 PM - 1 Mar 2019

ig: josinaanderson@JosinaAnderson
11m11 minutes ago
I’m told that Giants S Landon Collins cleaned out his locker today at the team facility and said his goodbyes to teammates, coaches and trainers. It doesn’t seem like Collins expects to be a Giant for much longer, per sources.

Around The NFL
@AroundTheNFL
.@greggrosenthal & @ChrisWesseling list the Top 101 NFL free agents of 2019 http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
35m35 minutes ago
Source: The #Panthers are releasing nickel CB Captain Munnerlyn. A solid CB available in a less-than-strong FA market at that position.
11:06 AM - 25 Feb 2019

Brad Biggs
@BradBiggs
#Bears RG Kyle Long has agreed to a restructured contract that will create some cap room and ensure he's with the team in 2019. He was due to count $8.5M vs. cap this year. Team player will be back.Brad Biggs added,
Kyle Long
10:20 AM - 26 Feb 2019

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Following Following @AdamSchefter
Game of tag officially underway: 49ers placed their franchise tag on kicker Robbie Gould today, per league sources. SF is first team this off-season to use its franchise tag.
10:30 AM - 26 Feb 2019

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
23m23 minutes ago
Eagles are not tagging QB Nick Foles; he will be allowed to become a free agent and leave Philadelphia.
11:35 AM - 27 Feb 2019

Lester A. Wiltfong Jr.
‏@wiltfongjr
19m19 minutes ago
Report: On his latest @BleavPodcasts, @TonyPauline is reporting that the #Bears have “made inquiries” about trading for the #Bengals John Ross
https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2...ng-for-john-ross-cincinnati-bengals-nfl-trade
11:48 AM - 27 Feb 2019

http://www.draftanalyst.com/combine-notes-thursday
"With Morris Claiborne and Buster Skrine set for free agency, the New York Jets may need a starting cornerback and a nickel corner. On the free-agent front, one player high on their list of potential signees is Bryce Callahan of the Chicago Bears."

Tony Pauline
@TonyPauline
Following Following @TonyPauline
Thursday Combine Notes: Multiple people in Indianapolis tell me the Oakland Raiders will be in the mix and could end up with Antonio Brown http://www.draftanalyst.com/combine-notes-thursday
9:25 PM - 28 Feb 2019

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Following Following @RapSheet
The #Eagles have locked up a huge free agent before it begins: They agreed to terms with DE Brandon Graham on a three-year contract extension.
8:37 AM - 1 Mar 2019

ProFootballTalk
@ProFootballTalk
Following Following @ProFootballTalk
Earl Thomas wants to become the highest-paid safety in the NFL, reportedly offering no "hometown discount" to the Cowboys, so he likely finds more money elsewhere
9:53 AM - 1 Mar 2019
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/01/earl-thomas-could-be-out-of-cowboys-price-range/

NFL Update
@MySportsUpdate
6m6 minutes ago
The #Giants have been shopping pass-rusher Olivier Vernon at the Combine, per @JordanRaanan.
10:39 AM - 1 Mar 2019

Matt Verderame
‏@MattVerderame
29m29 minutes ago
The #Chiefs are releasing Justin Houston, per source.
3:32 PM - 4 Mar 2019

Clarence Hill Jr
@clarencehilljr
34m34 minutes ago
Can confirm the Cowboys are franchising DeMarcus Lawrence at $20.5 million. He will not sign tag. Will not show up. Not having shoulder surgery. They have until July 15 to sign a longterm deal. This should have been easy. Now it could be a mess. Lawrence is not happy
3:28 PM - 4 Mar 2019 from Bedford, TX

ProFootballTalk

@ProFootballTalk
1h1 hour ago
Report: Jets expected to come away with Le'Veon Bell or Tevin Coleman
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-come-away-with-leveon-bell-or-tevin-coleman/
2:59 PM - 4 Mar 2019

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
24m24 minutes ago
Seahawks placed franchise tag on DE Frank Clark, as @AlbertBreer reported.
3:44 PM - 4 Mar 2019

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
16m16 minutes ago
A representative for C.J. Mosley said he has been told that Baltimore will not use its franchise tag on the Ravens' linebacker, per a league source. Mosley expected to be an unrestricted free agent, without a tag.
3:53 PM - 4 Mar 2019

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Following Following @RapSheet
The #Giants are viewed as unlikely to franchise tag safety Landon Collins, sources tell @KimJonesSports and me. They love the player but view the tag number as too high. If this holds, he’s expected to be free
3:59 PM - 4 Mar 2019

Last edited:

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I wonder if anyone even acknowledged Dion Sims, when he cleaned out his locker and said goodbye??

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
don't they clean out their lockers the day after the season??

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I wonder if anyone even acknowledged Dion Sims, when he cleaned out his locker and said goodbye??

Well at least he got a Happy Birthday from the Bears twitter account. Parkey's birthday was yesterday I believe and he did not.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Well at least he got a Happy Birthday from the Bears twitter account. Parkey's birthday was yesterday I believe and he did not.

The comments would have been hilarious if they wished him a happy b day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

It was yesterday. That's pretty funny they ignored it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
ig: josinaanderson@JosinaAnderson
11m11 minutes ago
I’m told that Giants S Landon Collins cleaned out his locker today at the team facility and said his goodbyes to teammates, coaches and trainers. It doesn’t seem like Collins expects to be a Giant for much longer, per sources.

I heard the Colts are gonna go after Collins hard if the Giants don't tag him and ya gotta think the Cowboys will get Earl Thomas with all the trade talk those two teams had about him up until he got hurt last year and pretty sure he even said he'd like to play for the Cowboys. So you got those two with L.Joyner and the next big contracts for safeties would be A.Amos, T.Mathieu and then Ha Ha probably after those two just cause he didn't play all that well last year. I'd love to get L.Joyner but he's most likely gonna get a little more then Amos and will definitely at the very least get what Amos will get.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Bears sign vikings safety anthony harris to 6 million per year. 4 years

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Bears sign vikings safety anthony harris to 6 million per year. 4 years

You must have futuristic sauces considering we can't sign free agents until March.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tavon Young, the NB for the Ravens just signed an extension.

Should give us a good idea about Callahan's market.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
You must have futuristic sauces considering we can't sign free agents until March.

Somewhere out there is a Futurama clip about sauce that would be funny here if only I could recall it.

Mitchapalooza

Ravens are giving CB Tavon Young a three-year, $25.8 million extension with a max value of $29 million, making him the NFL’s highest-paid nickel back, per source.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Ravens are giving CB Tavon Young a three-year, $25.8 million extension with a max value of $29 million, making him the NFL’s highest-paid nickel back, per source.

Looks like we may be priced out on Callahan.