How would you like your steaks cooked?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I've had people have gagging reflexes by seeing it.

The gagging reflex comes into play AFTER you have ordered, eaten, and paid for the expensive steaks. Get your timeline right bro.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I guess I don't understand the point of you asking your tablemates if it is ok to order something, but at the same time also forcing your tablemates to view what you have ordered. Seems a bit too passive-aggressive.

*Imagines Brett setting up some sort of cardboard Steak Dungeon Master hiding spot so nobody can spy on his secret steak*

?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I assume you're a female, right? I mean what man would say they are gorgeous.

Hey now...I love that adjective!

I will use it for a woman or a man or a dog or a tiger or a car or a steak or even this thread.

It is my language too...don't tread on me!

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey now...I love that adjective!

I will use for a woman or a man or a dog or a tiger or a car or a steak or even this thread.

It is my language too...don't tread on me!
Hey go sit down , girly man

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
can we get the topic back on track for when @brett05 returns from running away from being wrong about steak?

Yes I would like to continue this discussion considering the Bible clearly states that eating rare/raw meat is a sin...so curious to if he will stick to his lies that he orders his meat blue and predictably be a hypocrite or if he will admit that he bullshitting us?

Genesis 9:3-4

3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; and just as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything. 4 Only, you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

Leviticus 17:11-14

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you for making atonement for your lives on the altar; for, as life, it is the blood that makes atonement. 12 Therefore I have said to the people of Israel: No person among you shall eat blood, nor shall any alien who resides among you eat blood. 13 And anyone of the people of Israel, or of the aliens who reside among them, who hunts down an animal or bird that may be eaten shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

14 For the life of every creature—its blood is its life; therefore I have said to the people of Israel: You shall not eat the blood of any creature, for the life of every creature is its blood; whoever eats it shall be cut off.

1 Samuel 14:32-34

32 so the troops flew upon the spoil, and took sheep and oxen and calves, and slaughtered them on the ground; and the troops ate them with the blood. 33 Then it was reported to Saul, “Look, the troops are sinning against the Lord by eating with the blood.” And he said, “You have dealt treacherously; roll a large stone before me here.”[a] 34 Saul said, “Disperse yourselves among the troops, and say to them, ‘Let all bring their oxen or their sheep, and slaughter them here, and eat; and do not sin against the Lord by eating with the blood.’” So all of the troops brought their oxen with them that night, and slaughtered them there.

Acts 15:20

20 but we should write to them to abstain only from things polluted by idols and from fornication and from whatever has been strangled[a] and from blood.

Acts 15:29

29 that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what is strangled and from fornication. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Can you explain the difference please. I always assumed it was the same thing.

Blue steak is just super rare.

Pittsburgh is also known as black and blue because they sear it (blacken) creating a crust and the middle is still super rare.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yes I would like to continue this discussion considering the Bible clearly states that eating rare/raw meat is a sin...so curious to if he will stick to his lies that he orders his meat blue and predictably be a hypocrite or if he will admit that he bullshitting us?

3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; and just as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything. 4 Only, you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it to you for making atonement for your lives on the altar; for, as life, it is the blood that makes atonement. 12 Therefore I have said to the people of Israel: No person among you shall eat blood, nor shall any alien who resides among you eat blood. 13 And anyone of the people of Israel, or of the aliens who reside among them, who hunts down an animal or bird that may be eaten shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

14 For the life of every creature—its blood is its life; therefore I have said to the people of Israel: You shall not eat the blood of any creature, for the life of every creature is its blood; whoever eats it shall be cut off.

32 so the troops flew upon the spoil, and took sheep and oxen and calves, and slaughtered them on the ground; and the troops ate them with the blood. 33 Then it was reported to Saul, “Look, the troops are sinning against the Lord by eating with the blood.” And he said, “You have dealt treacherously; roll a large stone before me here.”[a] 34 Saul said, “Disperse yourselves among the troops, and say to them, ‘Let all bring their oxen or their sheep, and slaughter them here, and eat; and do not sin against the Lord by eating with the blood.’” So all of the troops brought their oxen with them that night, and slaughtered them there.

20 but we should write to them to abstain only from things polluted by idols and from fornication and from whatever has been strangled[a] and from blood.

29 that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols and from blood and from what is strangled and from fornication. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.
Interesting, if true.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Wow. Now I'm not a bible literalist because of precisely stuff like this but as @brett05 IS, I wonder how he is going to reconcile essentially eating an animal that is just a tad less rare than taking a bite of it while it's out in the pasture, to be edgy while dining with others and to get attention on the internet, in direct opposition to "God's word"

This is going to be interesting (if he doesn't just run away again when he sees this)

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blue steak is just super rare.

Pittsburgh is also known as black and blue because they sear it (blacken) creating a crust and the middle is still super rare.
Ok but dont they also char the blue steak? I mean isnt a blue steak charred but still pink and a little warmth in the middle

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here @Fatman LOU

ok i didnt see that before i posted.