1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
giphy.gif

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well im going to have to get back to you on that, the battery in the scale needs replacing. I been meaning to buy one but i keep forgetting.
also, how tall are you?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why dont you think i can fit into your mom's car? lol
My mother (bless her heart) no longer drives. She made the responsible decision that i wish all older people would do, and gave up her drivers license. She realized her age was having negative effects on things like her vision and response time, and didnt want to risk literally killing someone because she was too stubborn to do the right thing.

I love her so much.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My mother (bless her heart) no longer drives. She made the responsible decision that i wish all older people would do, and gave up her drivers license. She realized her age was having negative effects on things like her vision and response time, and didnt want to risk literally killing someone because she was too stubborn to do the right thing.

I love her so much.
Novak seriously, i was at my barber shop 2 weeks ago. A car pull up in front of the barber shop . The barber said to me , " here comes Milo. Milo is 100 years old and he still is driving. This guy looked real good for being 100.
I shook his hand out of respect and had my son shake his hand.
Now this is a small town but he seemed pretty ( coherent) for the lack of a better word.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Novak seriously, i was at my barber shop 2 weeks ago. A car pull up in front of the barber shop . The barber said to me , " here comes Milo. Milo is 100 years old and he still is driving. This guy looked real good for being 100.
I shook his hand out of respect and had my son shake his hand.
Now this is a small town but he seemed pretty ( coherent) for the lack of a better word.
That sounds like a guy that absolutely shouldn't be driving.

Actually, there is this cool system in China where once you reach a certain age, you are eligible to turn in your license and forfeit your ability to operate a vehicle, in exchange for added government incentives like a certain amount of free food each month. I know China gets a lot of things wrong, but this kind of integrity-welfare sounds so win-win to me. Wish we could incorporate something similar in this country.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

I love her so much.

My grandmother in the later years of her life would only drive to the store (less than a mile a way) or to church (maybe 5 miles) she had a 2000 Mercedes and it had less than 20K miles on it in 2014. She would call me over make me dinner and rice pudding and all I had to do was take her car and fill it up with gas...it was never less than a half tank. Once she was diagnosed with liver cancer she stopped driving all together.

She always had to have a car even though she rarely drove. I probably put over half the miles on her car.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
6'5 190 lbs. Not trying to weird e-flex, but i could literally destroy you.

Don't make me bend you over my knee and spank you like the skinny little baby that you are.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow. Now I'm not a bible literalist because of precisely stuff like this but as @brett05 IS, I wonder how he is going to reconcile essentially eating an animal that is just a tad less rare than taking a bite of it while it's out in the pasture, to be edgy while dining with others and to get attention on the internet, in direct opposition to "God's word"

This is going to be interesting (if he doesn't just run away again when he sees this)

excellent #calledit

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Guys can I make a confession?

I actually eat my steak frozen raw.

I'm such a badass I keep a bucket of liquid nitrogen on the table while I eat it, and I dip the raw steak in it if it gets too warm.

I have to eat it with a chisel and hammer, but let me tell you... totes worth it for bragging purposes.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Guys can I make a confession?

I actually eat my steak frozen raw.

I'm such a badass I keep a bucket of liquid nitrogen on the table while I eat it, and I dip the raw steak in it if it gets too warm.

I have to eat it with a chisel and hammer, but let me tell you... totes worth it for bragging purposes.

Please call it by the proper name...purple

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Please call it by the proper name...purple

Bro I'm a badass caveman wolf who eats raw meat, kept as raw as possible.

I don't think in meat colors.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nothing worse than frozen beef headaches.