Recent content by Ari Bear

1. Ari Bear

Justin Fields to Steelers Heavy Fav on DraftKings

I actually knew someone that made the bet that Bustin Fields would win the mvp last season. I laughed then later felt bad for him.
  2. Ari Bear

I prefer Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

I like Maye too but I think Williams is just on a different level than the rest of the qb's in this class. I hope the Vikings do not trade up for Maye. I'm hoping if they take a quarterback it's JJ.
  3. Ari Bear

To Caleb or not to Caleb? - On the Record - FTO - No Lions Talk

No! Keep Fields and build around him! 😂
  4. Ari Bear

Who's your top ten draft prospects?

1- Caleb Williams QB 2- Marvin Harrison Jr WR 3- Joe Alt LT 4- Malik Nabers WR 5- Drake Maye QB 6- Dallas Turner DE 8- Rome Odunze WR 9- Laiatu Latu DE 10- Jared Verse DE
  5. Ari Bear

Draft Neighbors and MHJ

If we are moving on from Fields, be better to draft Maye instead of Williams.
  6. Ari Bear

What pick at #9 makes you vomit?

Any cornerback
  7. Ari Bear

Mock Time.....link to simulator. Post yours w/free agents

I like the free agent signing list you have and give that an A! You draft, not so much give that a C-!
  8. Ari Bear

Bryce Young Thread

And with that Fields should have better pieces around him next year with the larger cap space and the multi draft picks they're going to get in the off season.
  9. Ari Bear

With the First overall pick the Chicago Bears...(First pick discussion only)

Nah maybe just two first and then get a bunch of second and third round picks for this year!
  10. Ari Bear

Bryce Young Thread

I know that's why we have Justin Fields! ?
  11. Ari Bear

Trade Down Frenzy

But I would also be okay with taking Myles Murphy, I think he will still be there at 4 or 5.
  12. Ari Bear

Trade Down Frenzy

The crazy thing is we may be able to trade down and still get Will Anderson Jr
  13. Ari Bear

Official "Thank you, Lovie" Thread.

Might be the best thing he has done for this team
  14. Ari Bear

So we traded the #33 pick for Claypool?

Not that that matters cuz now we're going to get a boatload of pics coming to us after we trade the number one pick! It's all good bro!