Recent content by BearFanJohn

1. BearFanJohn

Bring on your golf questions

That isn’t exactly a new thing with him.
  2. BearFanJohn

You are outdoing yourself. Well played.
  3. BearFanJohn

No, I think deciding not to play where the game began on some Open Championship course might be of interest if you are the golf aficionado you claim. I don’t buy your second paragraph/point. If you were that good and that rich, your ego, such that it is, would require you make the journey...
  4. BearFanJohn

That was part of my point which, of course, went over his head. Scotland is a great place to visit, golfing or not, Obviously the golf there is legendary and historically significant. But I am sure that is over his head. Bitter and ignorant is a hell of a combination.
  5. BearFanJohn

Even if all of this is true, I think you are as close minded in this sense as you are morally and politically.
  6. BearFanJohn

Bullshit. Or apparently you also don’t like legendary courses, history in general, golf history, tradition, seeing new things, different cultures.... Likely the worst, gutless, excuse for not taking the time and money to play historic courses I have ever heard. I have not heard a person who...
  7. BearFanJohn

Yeah, hard to imagine a rich, retired dude who carries a single digit handicap hasn’t done Scotland.
  8. BearFanJohn

OT: Kellen Winslow would expose himself in front of Teammates

The guy had some sort of issue. How so many saw this behavior and didn’t think “this guy needs help” is surprising. Flat out, fucked up , this dude needs help, kinda crazy.
  9. BearFanJohn

Dear Ommy, So I play golf at my local club. One of our members is a real pain in the ass. He treats women like shit, cheats on his wife, you know the type. And the guys don’t like him, either. He brags about things he shouldn’t, he’s basically lived off his daddy’s money, he lies all the...
  10. BearFanJohn

O.k. What does it say about a person’s character when they cheat at golf?
  11. BearFanJohn

OT: Kellen Winslow would expose himself in front of Teammates

Yeah, I don’t know what the teams could have or should have done but this guy needed help.
  12. BearFanJohn

👴💥👴💥Wtf 👴💥👴💥

One routine hip surgery, though serious, does not equate to a permanent disability. Thanks for trying tough guy.
  13. BearFanJohn

People that cheat at golf are generally ostracized. Generally not trusted on the course and off, too. So I find Ommy’s love of the game and alleged skill at odds with his undying love and respect for said Commander in Cheat. Playing golf today, weather looks to be fantastic.
  14. BearFanJohn

Dan Hampton takes shot at John Fox

I think one could rationalize at the time, I knew I did, that Fox's experience would be and advantage, that he would be good for the team. But I don' t know what losing seasons do for the franchise and, ultimately, that is what he produced.
  15. BearFanJohn

OFFICIAL - Top Sandwiches as determined by CCS

Sissy. https://metro.co.uk/2015/07/18/this-is-how-to-order-the-mcdonalds-secret-menu-wtf-is-a-mcgangbang-5301858/