Recent content by Bearly

1. Bearly

OT: Kraft stabbed Belichik in the back!

When's the draft?
  2. Bearly

Bears seriously interested Brock Bowers

I think Bowers would also take on the wr3 roll plus H back that actually gets carries besides blocking. With Bowers he covers a lot of rolls and has value added. Everett may only be here a year anyway.
  3. Bearly

Will Soldiers Fields fill up with only season ticket holders?

meh at the entire (rab)bit.
  4. Bearly

OT: Hockenson: NFL needs to review Lions dirty hits

Another hyatt riot. LOL
  5. Bearly

Which 2021 First-Round QB Revives His Career?

This. It's the best spot for Fields to acclimate to Wilson's style of play which likely fits him best if he's going to become anything but beat Wilson out? :jonesy:
  6. Bearly

JJ McCarthy worthy of a top 5 pick?

Only takes 1 GM to think so.
  7. Bearly

Tom Brady Scenario

Do we need a thread for every time the 2 peanuts up there strike each other.
  8. Bearly

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

Bowers will likely also take on the H-back roll. Too tall can be more problematic there.
  9. Bearly

I prefer Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

JJ doesn't project as most potential but he may be OK if asked to start. He had a lot of pro concepts in college.
  10. Bearly

If Was offered Jonathan Allen, DL and #152 for #75

I'd trade Diaper for future considerations but they'd probably demand a good poster to make that happen.
  11. Bearly

Who won the Bears and Panthers trade?

I wish but nah. AZ will take him unless NE would accept our 2025 #1 plus #9 for pick #3 but I suspect they'll have better offers or want their QB.
  12. Bearly

I think all Diaper threads should now be required to be posted in green,
  13. Bearly

Is MHJ really possible?

Bears would need to try and trade their #1 next year and hope it's enough with #9 for NE to get a shot at MHJ. I suppose that AZ may want an OT instead and may take that offer instead.
  14. Bearly

Jesus. Where in that did they completely screw up the compensation. You double down on this shit and then pretend you weren't down a rabbit hole once it gets filled in. Full of myopic takes and false equivalencies. HAUL your ass away from the Post Thread button.