1. Bigfoot

Who's your top ten draft prospects?

Name change denied. We don’t need any weird mojo
  2. Bigfoot

OT: Bears trade QB!

I found out at final formation. Was a good day to be a Bears fan
  3. Bigfoot

B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

Speaking of offsides. My son had the GWG in his 3rd place game earlier today. Other team thought the play was offsides as my kid was on the rush, buried it bar down with under 2 minutes in the game. Was a great way to end the season. Other Team’s coach lost his shit got thrown out. Was pretty...
  4. Bigfoot

Jones completely sucks tonight. He has been embarrassing bad
  5. Bigfoot

On a complete side note, my son got his first 2 and a 10 at states this past weekend. It was totally warranted, we were down 6 and one of their guys took a run at one of our weaker players and destroyed him. No call was made, and 2 shifts later my son cross checked the other team best player...
  6. Bigfoot

REPORT: Bears OC candidates wanted interviews because of Caleb Williams

As a 7th grade teacher those boners seem to happen a lot with those troglodytes
  7. Bigfoot

Think he gets the C. Than once he leaves it goes to Bedsy
  8. Bigfoot

***OFFICAIL*** FLUS PRESS CONFERENCE IGT - 3:00PM CT!

I have a better chance of finding my cousin ManBearPig than the Bears do of actually getting this right, and winning a Super Bowl.
  9. Bigfoot

***OFFICAIL*** FLUS PRESS CONFERENCE IGT - 3:00PM CT!

This Press conference sounds like all the others this franchise trots out to justify keeping a shit HC
  10. Bigfoot

Chicago Bears Conspiracy Theories - with MJY

I didn’t read, but wanted to get your thought on if the Roman Empire did not go away, and actually became the Vatican Church.
  11. Bigfoot

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Psalm 208: Arrival of the Revival in a Dormant Rival - Season Survival Edition)

I wish, but this is the Bears they do everything ass backwards.
  12. Bigfoot

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Psalm 208: Arrival of the Revival in a Dormant Rival - Season Survival Edition)

Great job Bears. Keep making all us Bears fans proud of your incompetence