Recent content by BornAnAngryBearsFan

1. BornAnAngryBearsFan

I am worried now

Speaking of which, I wonder how many years of his remaining contract did the Bears have to eat? Both him, and Nagy... The team was being real hush hush, about how many years they had left, even when they got shitcanned.
  2. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Poles with Mcafee for 15 minutes

Was just about to post this.. Seems that the 31 other teams know CW is the pick. Not sure why they need "suspense" for this? Just start focusing on what to do with 1=#9
  3. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Are the Bears set a receiving targets for 2024?

If Poles isn't trying to find younger, up and coming talent, then wtf is he even here for? You should ALWAYS be scouting and looking for something better, as a GM. You never know when your starters will go down with injury, and for how long or severe. That's how teams get caught slipping.
  4. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Are the Bears set a receiving targets for 2024?

No, the Bears need at least 2-3 more decent/good NFL quality WRs. One injury to Keenan Allen, DJ Moore, or both at the same time.... wooo this team would be just as shitty as every other year.
  5. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Couch seat GMs, and wannabe HCs

Mind you, it's from a "former NYJ Scout" Holy fuck, this is bad
  6. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Couch seat GMs, and wannabe HCs

Yet another fucking article, revolving around CW. I don't agree with this clownshoe in any capacity. But, the article, and QB order, is so fucked I HAD TO share it. https://firstroundmock.com/2024/01/shocking-2024-nfl-draft-board-released-quarterbacks/
  7. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Who won the Claypool Trade?

I'm still wondering what would make a person get traded to the Dolphins, with that coaching and offense, and go "nah fuck it, I don't even want to play here."??? I think at one point, he was a healthy scratch for a few weeks. Just because he couldn't be bothered to give a fuck.
  8. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Who won the Claypool Trade?

In a offbeat way: Claypool himself. He didn't take the high road, when asked if Getsy's coaching was able to use him, and said "mmmm Nah!" It was clear, after that, and others taking high road jabs that Getsy needed to go. So he won, in a odd way. Got tf away from Getsy and the Bears...
  9. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Rumors – Cards getting calls for the 4th pick

please god no... the world does NOT need that to happen.
  10. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Call it now: Hard Knocks for the Bears?

I hope they not only force the Bears to do it. I also hope that they have a camera follow George's goofy ass around, randomly for 30 minutes, throughout the day.. just to piss his dumb ass off. :bearstroll::bearstroll::bearstroll:
  11. BornAnAngryBearsFan

The official Justin Fields thread

Watched it live. Pretty good interview
  12. BornAnAngryBearsFan

What dopey nickname will you bequeath Caleb Williams?

"Your boy"?!? Let me help you out with something. I have no issues with them moving on from Fields. Would I have liked to see him have one more year, yes. But, I don't really see this as a bad thing, if the team decided to move on. They get paid to make those decisions. And the "likes...
  13. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Have at it... It could be Fields, and I'd say "Bitch ass Justin" When this organization puts a above .500 product on the field, I'll stop shitting on them.
  14. BornAnAngryBearsFan

Bitch ass Caleb.. Both during the good, and bad. I'll use it, until he leads the Bears to the playoffs.