Recent content by Chi_Sports_guy

1. Chi_Sports_guy

Is Robbie Gould worth it?

All I’m saying is spend money wisely. First takes too much off cap. They draft four 2nd round guys which brings the odds up 50/50 chance that 2 of those guys works out. Verses 1 guy that ends up like RGIII Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Chi_Sports_guy

Can you imagine? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Chi_Sports_guy

Fair enough. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Chi_Sports_guy

Why spend money in the first round if you don’t need to is what I’m saying. Think about it. You draft a first round for the price you can pay for 4 2nd and 3rd round players? That means you just pick one guy out 4 and hope they work out? Doesn’t make sense. I would pick 4 guys and hope that 2...
  5. Chi_Sports_guy

What’s your opinion? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Chi_Sports_guy

Give up first round overall. Who’s coming out that the Bears desperately need? Make room in cap by not spending money on a first round pick that they really don’t need. Look at what the Patriots do. They are actually horrible at drafting. They get most of their players that have been drafted...
  7. Chi_Sports_guy

I think if they play it smart they can. Give up first round draft. Bears don’t need to waste time with a potential “star”. They have the team. Some weaknesses here and there, but the offense is only going to get better. The talk about letting Jordan Howard go is kind of dumb. Rough time under...
  8. Chi_Sports_guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Chi_Sports_guy

On the score - Chuck Pagano new Bears DC

True. I too was thinking about needing to have the offense step up and be in top 10 in order to keep a balance. You know what the average points they offense had per game in 2018? I feel like they have a long way to go. Hopefully it only takes this off season. I know that’s high hoping, but...
  10. Chi_Sports_guy

On the score - Chuck Pagano new Bears DC

I wonder what the stats are for taking a #1 defense prior year and giving them a new DC the following year. Do they continue to be the same D or will there be too much change that has the D drop dramatically in overall rankings? And does that even matter? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Chi_Sports_guy

Who Is Going to Try the Cody Parker Challenge?

That makes sense now. That would be a bad move to have 400+ people show up and have 37% of them make it. I say 37% because that is the probability of Parkey hitting the upright. [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Chi_Sports_guy

2013 Blackhawks Season Praise Em Thread

My props goes out to Hossa!
  13. Chi_Sports_guy

Best way to get Bears tickets.

Yeah I heard they did that towards the end of last season. People were talking about them raising the price of tickets. CSN Chicago had a little segment on it too. It's a bummer but I'll do anything at this point to go to a game. May the Force be with you.
  14. Chi_Sports_guy

This planet tends to be full interference when it comes to connecting to the force. Mindless people bring on mindless things. May the Force be with you.
  15. Chi_Sports_guy

Thanks guys, I kinda figure I was gonna get at least one smart ass on this post. Haha. May the Force be with you.