Crystallas's latest activity

• Crystallas
    Crystallas replied to the thread Cutting the cord.
    I have both fiber and docsis. A fiber home-to-hub setup comes with a shit ton of problems that rely heavily on switching across backup...
  • Crystallas
    Crystallas replied to the thread Bulls 2023-2024 Season IGT.
    You know they came into this game looking forward on the calendar and just recycling the last strat. That cold start in the first says...
  • Crystallas
    Crystallas replied to the thread Cutting the cord.
    You're new to this and a late cord cutter. Get a Roku Express 4K+. They're $30 and the best part is, you'll be able to upgrade main TVs...
  • Crystallas
    You're supposed to say: "They'll definitely lose in the first round." ...and I'm supposed to say: "They're going to tank"
  • Crystallas
    Once they started pushing those boards into fast breaks over and over again, I was wondering when Billy was going to get fresh legs out...
  • Crystallas
    Crystallas replied to the thread 2023-2024 Bulls News Thread.
    Holy shit he has those Will Ferrel Hairy legs. They're trying to save attendance by using the Flint Tropics business model.
  • Crystallas
    Bitim's stats are good for GLeague, but he gets out of control fast. Lot of mid-air passes, lands wide-legged a LOT.... this is a recipe...
  • Crystallas
    Something an old fart once told me. Boys like basketball(unless it's too cold to play wherever they live, then they like hockey), they...
  • Crystallas
    That Steph and Sabrina thing was interesting. How about: WNBA All-Stars vs FIBA U16 USA Boys team?
  • Crystallas
    Crystallas replied to the thread Roof Leaks.
    That's fine too. The only issues with adding elbows and PEX...well... compare the ID of PEX with copper. One example is 3/4" PEX and...
  • Crystallas
    Crystallas replied to the thread Roof Leaks.
    PEX is still excellent, but like you said, they stuffed the bends through the studs, likely without grommets, sleeves or abrasion...
  • Crystallas
    Because the Zephyrs/Packers and Stags(who were good) failed in this city. Kerr is the only reason the franchise stuck. He sold...
  • Crystallas
    Excuse me sir, I'd like to review your product quality by giving it a 1⭐ review for being late a day on free shipping.
  • Crystallas
    Crystallas reacted to clonetrooper264's post in the thread 2023-2024 Bulls News Thread with Like Like.
    If we take the GarPax regime to be from 2009 (when Gar became GM officially) to 2020 when Gar was fired, I'd give them credit for the...
  • Crystallas
    So you think Gar is better than AK. Which is the entire context of my post, so what makes you say Gar is better? With or without trying...