Recent content by DC

1. DC

Whispers that the Bears could trade up

This freaking guy again.
  2. DC

Per Flus Bears will take BPA at Nine

This is the last time for the next ten years the Bears will be picking in the top ten. DRAFT PROFOUND TALENT.
  3. DC

What happened to the Bears theme skin?

Currently douching but in serious need of retina relief!
  4. DC

“Order of extensions”

Yeah, there really is nobody else. Jenkins, if extended, should be relatively "cheap" due to his injuries, but you never know. I also hope they extend KA for another 2-3 years. However, I'd like to see him gel get out of training camp uninjured and looking good before more guaranteed money is...
  5. DC

Where were you when..

Coming home late from a night of work. I always recorded the games and avoided the tv in the bar at my restaurant. I was planning on watching the next day when I would be more awake and ready to soak up the MNF experience. To my surprise, my GF, now wife, was up at 1200am when I got home and had...
  6. DC

Something to Keep in Mind with Rooke QB Starting..

By the vast majority of meatballs. If the Bears start hot, then yes the sky is the limit. But your projection of where this team is at in March is laughable. It’s clickbait. It’s garbage.
  7. DC

Bears will have a rookie QB, Special person.
  8. DC

Yep. No moment too big, calm under pressure. Reading the field, making adjustments and not folding in the 4th quarter. And, if that isn't too much to ask, can he stay injury free?
  9. DC

Ass or Titties?

Ass
  10. DC

In year two, yes. I'd just like to see him progress and win some games his rookie year.
  11. DC

20 mins of CW playing from the pocket

I liked the two plays, 5:10-5:40. He reads the D so well on that throw and puts it in a spot his guy can get it. Play two-He sheds a tackle, hangs tough and finds an open receiver in the MIDDLE of the field. Love it. Ty for posting.
  12. DC

Steelers rumored to be looking to trade up for tackle

Getting their 2nd and 3rd pick in addition to their #20 gets really close. Tipped in favor of Bears.
  13. DC

Chicago Bears Rookie QB Passing Record

Classics never die.
  14. DC

Chicago Bears Rookie QB Passing Record

Sweet Baby Jesus that is horrendous.
  15. DC

A message from Olin

Buy the ticket, take the ride.