Recent content by Deep Dish Pizza

1. Sorry.....

Well you asses just proved my point. So angry when someone doesn't agree with your anti American talk. Now just like WOKE fuckers your going to run and report me. God a bunch of snowflake babies. At least I don't have the same picture of Nagy like a lot of you do. Did you come up with that...
  2. Sorry.....

to all the WOKE people posting here. Didn't think I was offending posters here but I guess I did. So I'm sorry that you accept the cancel culture. ...was my fault. I won't make fun of anyone who still watches espn and snl. But bother were really good back when the Dan Patrick was there and also...
  3. Adam Hoge: If not home to horses, Arlington Park should be home to Bears

LOL...I know you old timers on here think your more important than anyone else is. Whoo look at me I'm a donator or a HOF on a comment site. Also love people who have to reply with cuss words to make a point or show how tough they are. Like being in high school all over again. Okay let me...
  4. Adam Hoge: If not home to horses, Arlington Park should be home to Bears

Hotels? How many fans are going to need a room? And why bring up an airport? Wouldn't a person just use one train station? Sounds like your describing Soldier Field.
  5. Adam Hoge: If not home to horses, Arlington Park should be home to Bears

If your asking I guess your one of those that think it's right.
  6. Adam Hoge: If not home to horses, Arlington Park should be home to Bears

Everyone wants something new and shiny and just forget about the past. Except for the urinal troughs at Comiskey Park, I enjoyed watching games there. To think that Babe Ruth and other greats played there. I know that everything about the new park is much better, the view (no post in the way)...
  7. Adam Hoge: If not home to horses, Arlington Park should be home to Bears

Are you saying that the Bears aren't making money? Their only worth $3.5 billion. Modo do you live in a million dollar house, drive a Lexus, never worry about and fiance in life but you care about these 1%ers? Use to attend Bear games but can't afford it. Soldier Field was fixed up by the State...
  8. Adam Hoge: If not home to horses, Arlington Park should be home to Bears

Why does Chicago have the dumbest writers? Can't remember but decades ago wasn't there talk about the White Sox moving up there. Some days I had to work up in that area, isn't the traffic just crazy?
  9. Gardner Minshew - a deeper look.....possibilities

Talk about some sad sacks posting here. Getting just plain stupid.
  10. Arch Manning

QB from Kent St is now someone brings up...lol. Don't think this discussion could get dumber. Or a QB who played one game...Mitch played 17 times more games then Sir Lancelot but now we have to trade up to get him. I wanted to also have fun so I brought up Eli couple of days ago. But now I...
  11. Jalen Hurts?

quit pasting articles that are longer then most post. do you think it makes you smarter?