Recent content by DrGonzo

1. DrGonzo

Oops the Cubbies did it again..

Hendricks and Cuas sucking is not a surprise to anyone. And now Hendricks is on IL.
  2. DrGonzo

What does Caleb Williams say after the first preseason game?

"Hi mom. All glory to god. Shout out to my dog Black Rainbow."
  3. DrGonzo

Per Flus Bears will take BPA at Nine

Just heard him interviewed by Marvez and Davis on Late Hits. They asked about the ninth pick and he said they will narrow it down to the five or six highest rated across positions then take the best one left on the board. He said all the off-season acquisitions would allow them to be flexible...
  4. DrGonzo

Are the Bears set a receiving targets for 2024?

I agree. The Dominique Robinson experiment has not gone as hoped.
  5. DrGonzo

Are the Bears set a receiving targets for 2024?

I won't be mad if they take Nabers or Odunze if they are there at nine. I won't be mad if they take a can't miss edge or OT or trade back either. The problem is the drop off after Moore and Allen is pretty bad. Guys like Jones and Scott would barely make it as depth on a lot of teams.
  6. DrGonzo

.. and, now the final question.. How Soon The Bears 'Ownership' Change?

My guess is they'll wait til they get a new stadium thus increasing the value of the team by billions.
  7. DrGonzo

Are we good at Center?

I don't remember anyone being okay with not getting Fields any weapons. I do remember saying BPA makes a certain amount of sense on a team so historically bad that virtually every position was a position of need.
  8. DrGonzo

Williams Vs Daniels?

Despite my generally distrustful nature and some questionable recent moves on Poles' part I decide to trust him on this one. If he trades down a couple spots for Daniels I won't criticize him and if he runs to the podium to take Williams I won't criticize him. We won't actually know what the...
  9. DrGonzo

Attention F*ckheads

Seems like the obvious answer is staring at us but no one seems to see it? Just cause Fields isn't already gone doesn't mean Poles isn't drafting a QB and Fields isn't getting traded. Maybe he won't take pennies on the dollar even if the league has decided Fields is a career backup. Most...
  10. DrGonzo

FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Cousins to ATL confirmed
  11. DrGonzo

Grade the RB Swift Signing

Even two years/$16 mil seems like an overpay. Looks like Poles isn't minding the store too carefully this FA period.
  12. DrGonzo

Bears Scrapping The Arlington Hts Stadium Plan

Never underestimate how much taxpayer money the city is offering the Bears behind the scenes out of the public eye.
  13. DrGonzo

Hold on to Fields and draft Williams

How long is a bit? Asking because trading Fields at the deadline would be what, eight games? With the possibility of holding out for a better return if there are a couple of teams who just lost their starter for the year. Of course that strategy could also go horribly wrong. Edit: adding that I...
  14. DrGonzo

Hold on to Fields and draft Williams

I was interested in this idea a couple months ago but now I just want them to move on. There is one other possibility, though slim, besides taking a third/fourth vs keeping Fields and letting him walk next year. They could in theory wait til the deadline and see if anyone will offer a '25 second...