Recent content by ijustposthere

1. ijustposthere

How good does the WR3 need to be for 2024?

Don't assume that Nabers goes over Odunze, and don't assume that the Falcons don't draft a WR because they signed the legend that is Darnell Mooney. I'd assume the Titans would go OL, but again, Calvin Ridley hit the FA market because he was underwhelming in Jax. If teams are going BPA...
  2. ijustposthere

How good does the WR3 need to be for 2024?

Allen is better in the slot, especially at his age. Rome Odunze fits this team so perfectly right now, just a perfect complement to Moore on the other side and Allen in the slot. I really hope he makes it to the Bears, but I think he's going to the Chargers or Giants. Possibly even the Falcons.
  3. ijustposthere

The rehabilitation of Jared Goff under new coaches is why you don't give up on Fields.

This is cringe AF bro I don't even know what the hell you talking about
  4. ijustposthere

ESPN Insider Trade Grade: Bears D+

🤣 I love how some people insist on kissing the ass of an organization that's shit on them for 30 years running. The trade was insanely stupid. If that's all the bears could get then they were better off keeping him. Just having him on the bench would've increased his value as the season wore...
  5. ijustposthere

No surprise that Poles BLOWS it AGAIN

There's no reason to go after WR with how loaded this class is. And because of how loaded this class is, really good defensive players are expected to drop in the draft and be had at a value. Sucks the Bears don't have a 2nd, but they used it on Sweat. So, that kinda was his signing. Who are...
  6. ijustposthere

NFL Combine News (Feb 25 - Mar 4)

Nope, he isn't worth it. Partly being pushed up because Bo nix didn't shine at the senior bowl and sometimes gonna be desperate enough to take him. And like much of the stuff I've heard, anyone that takes him there is probably gonna be really disappointed.
  7. ijustposthere

OFFICIAL SBLVIII IGT: Niners vs Chiefs

I don't think I've ever seen a coach outsmart himself in big games as much as Kyle. Dudes been riding off his dad's coat tails forever. Team is absolutely loaded and it took a Detroit implosion for him to come within a few points of a sb. Might be the most overrated coach of all time
  8. ijustposthere

OFFICIAL SBLVIII IGT: Niners vs Chiefs

Shanahan chokes again lol
  9. ijustposthere

Setting women in football back 3 decades

It was going around, peeps calling Margot mid and they were out there lookin like a sack of potatoes
  10. ijustposthere

Caleb Williams wears dress for GQ

I'm sure there's many that had no problem dressing up as a woman for free candy on halloween
  11. ijustposthere

Setting women in football back 3 decades

Brought to you by the same dudes that call Margot Robbie mid