Recent content by Newblood

1. Newblood

Massie 4 year extension

2. Newblood

***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships IGT

Gurley showing some elite hands out there today...
  3. Newblood

***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships IGT

Don't think it's an issue of them not working, but an issue of them being loud enough to hear over the crowd noise.
  4. Newblood

BEARS Hire Deshea Townsend As DB's Coach

And a link from Chicago Bears website: https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-hire-townsend-as-defensive-backs-coach
  5. Newblood

New CFL signings!!!!!

Thanks! I knew I could count on you!
  6. Newblood

New CFL signings!!!!!

Maybe they can bring Andy Fantuz back for another shot
  7. Newblood

Free Agent Targets for the Bears

Could always bring Andy Phillips back on the cheap. He's out there kicking 43 yarders with his wrong foot. 1085997160720711680 1086067039574286336
  8. Newblood

Pace and Nagy Year End Press Conference

You was the one suggesting signing Gould for cheap, and I said, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I mentioned, the 5M is spent either way. And if you was Pace, would your rather roll into the season answering questions from fans and your bosses why you spent an additional ~1M on a kicker or how you...
  9. Newblood

Pace and Nagy Year End Press Conference

This is the same argument I was making with Ares. But Ares was not having it (cynical Bears fan). Much shame.
  10. Newblood

Rob Ryan rumor

So bring Ditka back? Or his son in?
  11. Newblood

On the score - Chuck Pagano new Bears DC

Nope. I should start a new thread with it though. But you're right, it's tots out of place here.
  12. Newblood

Some of you meatballs may finally get Ryan as a defensive coach. "A source said the rumor making the rounds in league circles is that Rob Ryan, the son of Buddy Ryan, architect of the 1985 Bears defense, could be hired as the replacement for Staley." And "the Bears informed outside...
  13. Newblood

I don't have the numbers, but Fangio is consistently toward the bottom of the league in blitzes, while Pagano was historically around the league average. So while blitzing will be an uptick over Fangio, Pagano likely won't be blitz happy.
  14. Newblood

Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

Did they throw astroturf out there, spray it down with water and let it freeze?