Recent content by Novak

1. Novak

Did y'all see yesterday

I wonder if @freddylamar still doesn't get it?
  2. Novak

Did y'all see yesterday

GIBSON STANS IN ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES TODAY LOL TOLD YALL HE SUCKED ASS!
  3. Novak

the good, the bad, and mostly ugly

I'm really rooting for Poles and hope he can turn things around, but he's really making it a habit to waste undraft picks.
  4. Novak

the good, the bad, and mostly ugly

Literally the ONLY thing we learned from this meaningless preseason game is that Bagent is probably a bust.
  5. Novak

***OFFICIAL*** Chicago Bears Forum Moderator Induction Ceremony Thread (CCS 4.0 Edition)

I've been the mod of the fire forum for years now
  6. Novak

I've been talking to my buddy Dave. He asked me to pass his thoughts along here...

I know that ITT @Mighty Joe Young is getting clowned for talking more about trolling and anti trolling and how much he doesn't care about trolls except to live rent free in heads rather than talking about football on a football message board - but I want it on record that I vastly prefer this...
  7. Novak

I've been talking to my buddy Dave. He asked me to pass his thoughts along here...

Would it be fair to say that the people he hates live rent free in his head?
  8. Novak

Panthers Look Like Hot Garbage

DM me
  9. Novak

^^^ @flabear if possible try to be less of an uggo wouldneversmash/10 than the woman you posted earlier please
  10. Novak

My brother in Bears fandom, I have absolutely no idea who are or how many dicks you're swinging, but please don't ever speak or type to me or at me ever again.
  11. Novak

This @flabear bitch hijacked this thread to post back boob pics for proof of vagina possession, and repeatedly quote failed in unique ways, and is not even getting overly clowned about it. Wtf happened to this place?
  12. Novak

Bears Fan Roll-Call: Introduce Yourself And Start Posting!

Start one up brother! And don't feel bad, there's a bunch of people on this board that don't know anything about football whatsoever
  13. Novak

Bears Video - Hometown Heroes

Jeff Joniak kinda racist for this - all that damn yt representation does not reflect on the diverse Chicago I know. Just saying!
  14. Novak

Did y'all see yesterday

I'll give you a chance to save face I guess - did you mean good enough to back up XFL CBs?