Recent content by pboer323

1. pboer323

Derek Barnett Released

A penalty prone player. Just what is needed
  2. pboer323

Breaking news coaching candidate tracking thread for other teams acturally literally making moves whilst the Bears sit with their thumbs up butts.

I have nothing to apologize for. If you think your precious baby needs an apology than that is on you
  3. pboer323

Breaking news coaching candidate tracking thread for other teams acturally literally making moves whilst the Bears sit with their thumbs up butts.

Cowardly? How? I am not the one making him look the fool. He does that well enough on his own
  4. pboer323

How am I a troll? I had you blocked because of your inane misuse of literally. I don’t know how you were unblocked but your inept post are literal garbage
  5. pboer323

The rule change in which the teams can fire their coaches two weeks earlier than before and start talking to coaches of other teams clarfication

What, are you a child? Reporting because your feelings are hurt… your statement was a rehash of things that have been LITERALLY talked about for weeks, that Hub talked about again last night on the score
  6. pboer323

The rule change in which the teams can fire their coaches two weeks earlier than before and start talking to coaches of other teams clarfication

Can you possibly use the word literally more? Get thesaurus please and use it liberally
  7. pboer323

Todd Gurley short term answer?

But what about the human joystick, Tarik Cohen… signed contract to never play again?
  8. pboer323

When did you start doubting the offensive guru?

After the chief’s playoff game. Never wanted him as head coach
  9. pboer323

OT: EA Madden Racists?

Is this a battle worth fighting over? Is the world going to end on this decision?
  10. pboer323

Why the hell are you a bears fan?

Watching every game in 1984/85 at 13 thinking that this team is gonna win the super bowl. The next year they did. Thought that they would win again in 86/87 and then just watched every game but 5 since then. Living through the misery of the 90’s the Lovie years were fantastic and now... just...
  11. pboer323

If QB Is Not Taken in the Draft, What Positions Are the Bears Targeting?

Artie Burns is still under contract next year? If yes, I would really live to see what he can do coming back from injured reserve. I would probably not want a corner taken in the first round