Recent content by PickSix

1. FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Has a team ever drafted #1 three years in a row?
  2. FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Poles is ahead of the game. He nailed the second wave before anyone else started and now into dumpster diving already.
  3. FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Dumb question…let’s suppose Poles lands a DE/Edge guy of some sorts. Does Walker get released or kept around as an expensive back up?
  4. FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Teven Jenkins must be grinning ear to ear today.
  5. Bears Scrapping The Arlington Hts Stadium Plan

The Bears will be the Bears. They will end up better off than now with a new stadium to play in Chicago, but completely miss the boat on the chance of a lifetime to balloon the value of the franchise. I can’t imagine any location large enough to build a huge modern complex in the city. And...
  6. Jaylon signed

Good news indeed. 2026 should be interesting when Gordon is looking for his payday.
  7. March Madness Mock Off Season

I’d like this as well. Pretty close to what I was thinking. Main difference for me would be a G in rd 2 as I don’t trust Jenkins and Davis to be healthy and it would be a guy that can take over next year when Davis can be cut. Then see what is still there in rd 3 for WR.
  8. Kirk Cousins’ to the Falcons is gaining buzz. Not good for Fields value

Atl would have to start playing kick the can down the road salary cap games. That wouldn’t make any sense given where they are at….non contender. Smoke screen.
  9. Is Poles Bad at Free Agency?

Yep. To me, the Davis signing rather than a legit C last year has been Poles biggest mistake since taking over. Followed by the Claypool fiasco.
  10. Draft depth. i got names and you need to come watch.

How about Luke McCaffrey with one of those 4th round picks?
  11. Denver wants the 1st overall

I’m on the draft Williams train, but it is an interesting concept to continuously make a trade with a team that is likely to get the number one overall pick next year. You take their best players off the team when making the trade to further the chances of securing that first overall next...
  12. TJ Edwards V. Roquan Smith

That’s where my head went as well, but the stats surprised me. Bears were #5 at giving up 60.9 plays per game. Ravens were #28 at 65.2.
  13. Could we trade Fields to Atlanta for pick 8?

You never know. It only takes one bozo. There once was a team that gave up a 1st rd pick for Rick Meier.
  14. Caleb Williams (Franchise QB or next Ryan Leaf)

Yep. And that film showed that he has the swing pass mastered already. Getsy is jizzing at the thought of him already knowing half of his play book.