Recent content by Rustysurf83

1. Rustysurf83

Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Because they will make bags of cash on personal seat licenses, concessions, parking revenue, etc. Then they can strong arm the city/state for paying for all future maintenance and renovations. This is the Jerry Reinsdorf/Guaranteed Rate model which is so ridiculously favorable to the privately...
  2. Rustysurf83

Based on the “Day in the Life” I saw…I assume by “meetings” you actually mean going to church, consulting with the car wash staff, and talking to a personal trainer at the gym correct? 🤣
  3. Rustysurf83

I’ll Personally, my favorite was when he tried to open the Q&A before someone frantically reminded him there were still two speakers on the agenda. Or maybe when they invited all these “labor leaders” that were in attendance that are the only people that maybe have the power to push this...
  4. Rustysurf83

lol, I completely forgot about that “article.” Thank you for reminding me.
  5. Rustysurf83

I’m honestly stunned how completely unprepared they seem today.
  6. Rustysurf83

How the hell did Warren not see what Pritzker and Welch said this morning? That was well before the press conference. Is he actually serious?
  7. Rustysurf83

Somewhat bizarre that we haven’t heard a single word from a Parks Dept. representative yet…
  8. Rustysurf83

Are these reporters not smart? The funding is a 40 year extension of the existing hotel tax.
  9. Rustysurf83

Look up where all the profits from Guaranteed Rate go 🤣. That’s publicly owned too…
  10. Rustysurf83

The point is that it’s a stupid selling point. Friends of the Park is going to kill this. Maybe even before the State does.
  11. Rustysurf83

Did Warren just completely forget that there was another presenter on the agenda? 😂
  12. Rustysurf83

He said 77000 for NCAA so you’d think about 65k ish for football/soccer.
  13. Rustysurf83

Funding proposal…this is about to get good.
  14. Rustysurf83

Reporters better hammer them during the Q&A.