Recent content by Visionman

1. **Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

Sorry dejo. Can’t wade through all this selectively moderated junk to see your posts. Didn’t think ccs could get worse, but here we are. I’ll show myself out, because you know the biased idiot and his friends are coming to show how “special” they are around here. Great board you have here Rush...
  2. Well be better then expected

Considering the starters have played so little in the first 2 games, I hope so.
  3. Well be better then expected

Unfortunately, your posts aren’t even at that level. Do better…
  4. **Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

No way we are legit interested in him….
  5. Well be better then expected

I’m sticking with my original prediction: about .500, so 8-9 or 9-8.
  6. **Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

If he balls out the Bears still have control. Can re-sign him, franchise him, or say bye bye. Their choice.
  7. I think Fields looks 300% more comfortable..

This really is like his rookie season after Nagy.
  8. Sure sounds like Poles is prepared to move on from Roquan Smith.

The Bears have said they are keeping any possible fines in-house, so they aren’t going to tell us. Not sure is Roquan would be that mature if they were fining him though…
  9. I think Fields looks 300% more comfortable..

Real couches seem to make him more relaxed out there….
  10. Sure sounds like Poles is prepared to move on from Roquan Smith.

I think the Bears are still willing to tweak their offer. But it appears Roquan wants much more than a tweak. It’s refreshing to see a HC that is disciplined from the get-go, as well as a GM. Would be easy to give in to get a quick “win” and earn brownie points with the fan base.
  11. Over/under number of games this OL keeps Fields healthy?

The starting OL hasn’t even played together yet, so let’s wait and see. I’m far more concerned with how Fields chooses to protect himself when the line does break down at times.
  12. Watson suspension to 11 games, 5 million, counseling..

I’m sure he won’t lose any timing with his receivers over the next 3 months….lol
  13. Roquan Smith to Cowboys?

Tell him “If you give us 2 1sts, we promise not to build a bigger, fancier stadium than you.”
  14. Watson suspension to 11 games, 5 million, counseling..

Browns will either be completely out of contention or in the middle of a playoff push. Don’t think he will be playing much, if at all…