zack54attack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thx broseph. We need to see if there's a way I can edit shit, without me being a mod. lmao.
    can you change my "CCS Film Room" post in the Bears forum to say Jaguars instead of Seahawks? Pls? and Thx!
    lol, I think it'll be easier for Crys to get it how big its supposed to be than it would be for me. I just snip from Word/Paint. lol
    Sup homie, back up and rollin again. You got FSU. Its up to you if you want to play it. I will advance later tonight. Just thought I would let you know.
    Btw, I called you a frat boy because of the pictures you posted awhile ago. And if you were involved in the conversation with Dewey that night, he was calling me out so I told him where he could talk shit to my face, not to fight him. But it's all good, just explaining :p Don't worry, I'll play nice in the future ;)
    Hey man. Sign up for fantasy baseball w/ us @ ACCSN. We need one more spot filled. Details on the MLB forum over there. Draft tomorrow night @ 930 est. if you can't make it, no worries...we just need one more in order to draft.
    probably. we're in the process of moving, so things are kind of up in the air...but wife's in bed by 9 or so...so anytime after that, I'm good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…