Search results

1. Leomaz

The QB Guru Kyle Shannahan

Since taking the head coaching job at San Francisco the great Kyle Shannahan has produced some mixed results with the quarterbacks he has coached. He has compiled a 39-43 coaching record ( including the games against the Bears to open this season) and has had 2 winning seasons out of the first 5...
  2. Leomaz

Ohio State Reformatory:

Just did a Ghost investigation at the Ohio State Reformatory from 6 pm Sunday night to 3 am Monday morning. I don’t believe in ghosts but went in with an open mind. Overall it was a great experience, did not see any “ghosts” but did hear some crazy shit and the hair on the back of my neck stood...
  3. Leomaz

Kaner…….one bad dude.

4. Leomaz

Your Prediction for the Season………if you dare.

1 week to go and no more preseason games so it is time to see who knows their shit. I’ll personally send (thru Venmo, Zelle) $20.00 to a single poster who gets it perfect with regard to wins and losses (must show which teams they will beat and lose to in order to get prize. If there are...
  5. Leomaz

Was the Justin Fields TD pass against Tennessee the best ever by a Chicago QB?

@mbison and @Hal9000 think the pass was the best ever
  6. Leomaz

From The Desk Of Ted Phillips

At least they aren’t raising ticket prices…….Bwahahahahaha
  7. Leomaz

When does Pace, Nagy and the coaching staff get the Axe?

I think they will do if tomorrow to get going because they are already behind.
  8. Leomaz

Who do you trust more in the game tomorrow to help the team win?

I think I trust the offense more and that is really confusing
  9. Leomaz

Does the situation in New Orleans change the packers mindset about the Bears game?

Looks like Covid has hit the SAINTS. will this now change the packers thinking of the game now that the saints will be without every running back
  10. Leomaz

Would any of you Men do this?

Never drops his cigar
  11. Leomaz

So you want a new tattoo?

12. Leomaz

Say it ain’t so....Reinsdorf needs to go

https://dawindycity.com/2020/06/13/chicago-bulls-ownership-coach-search/
  13. Leomaz

The Bulls hired a New GM

The Bulls have hired a new GM and Boylen is still the coach?
  14. Leomaz

Things I would like to see in my lifetime

15. Leomaz

Happy Birthday Jimmy Page

The wife sends him a birthday card every year
  16. Leomaz

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

I hope everyone and their families and friends all have a great day. GO BEARS
  17. Leomaz

OT: NFL Power Rankings

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001046132/article/nfl-power-rankings-week-1-chargers-in-top10-colts-plummet?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Dpower-rankings%3Bteam%3Dhou%3Bteam%3Dbal%3Bconf%3Dafc%3Bdvsn%3Dacs%3Bdvsn%3Dacn...
  18. Leomaz

Get a load of how ESPN thinks the 2019 season will transpire.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26942340/we-simulated-entire-2019-nfl-season-scores-storylines-all-267-games
  19. Leomaz

Texans trade Clowney to Seahawks

At least is wasn’t the packer or NFC north team
  20. Leomaz

Favorite tailgating or NFL Sunday recipe

This is my favorite in the warmer months Pork Chorizo Burgers 1/2 pound chorizo, outer casings removed, cut into 1-inch pieces 1 1/2 pounds ground pork 1 tablespoon minced garlic 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce 1 1/2 teaspoons Nature seasoning 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper...