Search results

1. RoseMVP1

Jordan Sigler's Articles

Definitely think this is something the FO needs to look into. Tbh, I’d even be willing to give up Zach even though I’m a big fan of his. Ideally, they’d give DeRozan and probably Caruso for #3 and Simmons but not sure that gets it done.
  2. RoseMVP1

NBA DRAFT LOTTERY & DRAFT IGT 2023

Honestly, at this point I’d just strip the roster down. It’s not going anywhere. Keep Pat and Coby and see what they got with those 2 while simultaneously tanking and going for a high pick. I love Lavine and think he’s great, but it’s time to get some assets from him.
  3. RoseMVP1

2022-23 NBA Season THREAD (2023 Playoffs Talk)

Just some interesting stats/facts on Embiid: Only MVP in NBA history to never make a conference finals…although he obviously has time to change that His 9.4 ppg decrease from regular season to the post season is the biggest drop off in an MVP season in the history of the NBA
  4. RoseMVP1

Im done with Embiid. That’s crazy to me that he flat out says him and James Harden can’t win by themselves after shooting a combined 8/29. Embiid always shits the bed when it matters. If he wasn’t total trash against the Raptors years ago, they’d already have a ring. That guy just can’t take...
  5. RoseMVP1

Definitely not. The roster is trash. They just need to tweak the roster and add some guys that can actually play. Not good when their 3rd best player by a country mile clearly doesn’t give a shit about basketball at all.
  6. RoseMVP1

Time for AKME to go?

What I find funny is if they had never gotten rid of gar/pax the Bulls are probably in better position right now. I think they probably would have kept Lauri and think it’s likely they take Halliburton over Pat. Not sure if Lauri would have ever been able to really tap in here but if he did...
  7. RoseMVP1

Patrick Williams knows pressure is on in Year 3

He barely even played due to injury year 2. Kyle Lowry didn’t even hit double digit points until his 6th year in the league and he even played more college ball than Pat did and he’s a future hall of famer.
  8. RoseMVP1

Patrick Williams knows pressure is on in Year 3

A lot of people in here tripping. Pat was always, barring something unforeseen, was going to be a player that took years to develop. I’m just going to assume the ones that thought he’d be big time this quick didn’t know anything about him coming out of Florida State. He may end up being a bust...
  9. RoseMVP1

The Armchair GM Knows Best Thread - Choose Your Own Adventure

Kyrie is to unpredictable for me. He always seems to be on some bullshit. I personally don’t think he’s worth the trouble especially at the price he’s going to command. They definitely do need to do something at PG though. Lonzo is never playing for the Bulls again and there’s no reason a player...
  10. RoseMVP1

The Armchair GM Knows Best Thread - Choose Your Own Adventure

I think they have to explore trading Demar. I love what he’s done but he just doesn’t help when It comes to stretching the floor and I also think Pat should be getting more touches.
  11. RoseMVP1

KD req. trade. Bulls need to go ALL IN

The Nets supposedly want to remain competitive, which makes sense given all the picks they owe Houston. Now knowing they want to remain competitive, throwing DeRozan in makes sense. I doubt they would take Vucevic. DeRozan/Pat/Ayo or Caruso and all 3 1sts that you can offer. Whatever it takes.
  12. RoseMVP1

Should the Chicago Bulls Pursue Rudy Gobert or Mitchell Robinson?

I should have clarified anything but Lavine. I would assume the Nets would have no interest in Lonzo due to injuries and Demar given his age.
  13. RoseMVP1

Should the Chicago Bulls Pursue Rudy Gobert or Mitchell Robinson?

Throw PWill and the house at the Nets for KD
  14. RoseMVP1

2022 Playoffs First round: Bulls vs. Bucks (IST)

I’m curious to see how they configure this thing for next season. Having 2 guys in Vucevic and DeRozan that can’t hit a 3 is killer. I’d have to imagine that Vucevic will be back at least one more season. Maybe the answer is just to get a quality backup and cut his minutes. I don’t understand...
  15. RoseMVP1

2022 Playoffs First round: Bulls vs. Bucks (IST)

In that moment and you blow a fucking wide open layup. I’m so done with Vucevic. If Demar was just good tonight they would have won tonight. This one stings.
  16. RoseMVP1

The Bulls are being stretched to their limit

I think they’re close to being true contenders. Obviously, the main thing is they need to get healthy. I also think they need a Vucevic upgrade, which I think the FO will look to do that eventually.
  17. RoseMVP1

2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

I always thought that was the ultimate goal. I think AK dream would be to use him as a stop gap for Jokic. I’m worried though because I don’t think anyone thought Vucevic would just fall of a cliff offensively like he has. TS% below 50 which is abysmal for a 7 footer. I don’t think you trade him...
  18. RoseMVP1

2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

Vucevic is just plain bad. Not sure exactly what happened to him, but it’s clear at this point this just isn’t going to get any better.
  19. RoseMVP1

Bulls injury update

Suspended 1 game. That’s really going to teach him a lot. I wasn’t really expecting much though because it seems the only thing Silver cares about ATM is his stupid ass mid season tournament. What made the whole thing worse for me was when they caught his punk ass smirking about it on the bench.
  20. RoseMVP1

Bulls injury update

So Alex Caruso suffered a fractured wrist on that dirty play by Grayson Allen….I’m sorry but with his history he should be suspended the rest of the season. That’s fucking ridiculous.