Search results

1. Rob219_CBMB

Caleb vs. A Duo Grab of MHJR/ROME/BOWERS/NABERS.

The Cybertruck is just fucking INSANE, I'm in the process of extending my garage.... so many body design to mess with, I think i just might slam down mine's down if i can't sell during my first year as a Cybertruck owner, the wait is up to 4 years now if you were to order today. Initially, the...
  2. Rob219_CBMB

No, It's not all of my money, we decided to downgrade our packages and stay in lane and wait. I thought i was gonna be able to purchase a few and flip them, guess not. Lucky for us we placed separate reserved over time. I'll get mine's soon, possibly early May. I really wanted to flip them...
  3. Rob219_CBMB

No surprise that Poles BLOWS it AGAIN

It's cause he don't trust the Oline. Gotta do them reps so he can get off his ass if he gets flatten.
  4. Rob219_CBMB

Fingers matters.. The Grip Rome has....
  5. Rob219_CBMB

I stopped with FA wants this year myself. So instead, I when into "I want that guy draft mode" Once Poles said he's building this team through the draft. two of 3 FA signed for offense, seems to be setting us for another year with Fields IMO. No way THe McCaskeys rinse and repeat the GM and his...
  6. Rob219_CBMB

FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Well shit, I argee. trade down select Wr and then PR. in other news or not... any word about A Punter. can't use towels on the field bruh....lmao.
  7. Rob219_CBMB

For the Trenches Cult

I for one am beyond fucking ferocious that I came back and revived this thread from a month death sentence, let alone on CCS... I wanna start seeing you mofos bark and shit like that for the trenches, this shit is unacceptable around these parts. ๐Ÿ˜†
  8. Rob219_CBMB

Mooneys value around the league

Gets open but Fields wasn't tryin to let his boy Mooney get K.I.A .. Thanks Getsy. ๐Ÿ’€
  9. Rob219_CBMB

#1 pick just has to be traded, sorry guys. Reality is a bitch.
  10. Rob219_CBMB

I used too it.. the torture, the beatings, the drinking, the whoring, line snorting, Yelling at your mother on the road, But I am most bother by the smell of nail polish tho..i don't think i can sit in the same stadium as Caleb.
  11. Rob219_CBMB

Draft depth. i got names and you need to come watch.

Lmao Hell no ..I ignored him for probably a week afterwards.
  12. Rob219_CBMB

Antonio Brown tendencies. As for the Topic.. I'm PRO MHJR but I Been leaning heavy into Rome lately. I think he's the guy we end up with. That football grip.
  13. Rob219_CBMB

For the Trenches Cult

CALLED IT!!!!!! WE GOT SIMONE BILES ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
  14. Rob219_CBMB

CAM is a Bitch Compilation Cam gettin trashed by a Kid. Go back in time and try to remember Cam's fallout. You'll see.
  15. Rob219_CBMB

Ian Rappaport: the Bears HAVE YET TO SHOP Justin Fields...

Oh..just great...nice job Caleb, Bears are waiting to get some fucking info and yo ass is holding up the fucking line. Fuck this kid. Go paint yo nails bitch.
  16. Rob219_CBMB

For the Trenches Cult

Dan Feeney car music. Heard he likes Trench music.
  17. Rob219_CBMB

For the Trenches Cult

It was a clear black night clear white moon... Poles busts a move and traded down, now all at bitches wanna come to our town.
  18. Rob219_CBMB

He pushed his own QB into a blocking shredding pile of guys just so he could get a few more yards on a end around sweep, Not a good look. Damn near got him killed.
  19. Rob219_CBMB

Every game is on a jail broken amazon fire stick, you'll need the loop replays repository installed thru kodi/Nexus. Still watching college games here. I'll take note of players i like watching and then later i'll look them up highlight wise. No need to watch every game a player is involved in...
  20. Rob219_CBMB

I'd say Burton could help move the needle. We're probably looking for players that completes Pole's roster, instead of what we're thinking or want.