1. BaBaBlacksheep

Ian gets extension

2. BaBaBlacksheep

Hit Rate on 1st Round Picks

3. BaBaBlacksheep

Caleb is a big fan!

4. BaBaBlacksheep

Are there any Haul Holdouts?

Is there anyone on here still holding out hope for a trade down and “The Haul” still? Still thinking Poles is a smokescreen master and he’s been playing us all? Or have we achieved CCS unity for once in our lives?
  5. BaBaBlacksheep

Steve Smith WR Top 10

Thought the Odunze and BTJ sections were interesting
  6. BaBaBlacksheep

Matt Bowen interview

Good stuff
  7. BaBaBlacksheep

Joel Klatt Top 50

1. OT1 for him is not Alt. It's Olu Fashanu who is 8 on his board. (Alt is 10) 2. Says it's a very deep draft at the top and a lot of the guys towards 50 would be first rounders in other drafts. 3. Uses the G word to describe Caleb who is #1 on the board. 4. Lists Odunze ahead of Nabers...
  8. BaBaBlacksheep

Who are the mocks wrong on?

Give me a guy that the mock drafts (or fans) are too high or low on in your opinion. I’m going Chop Robinson. If I had never seen a mock or looked at stats I would think he’s a top 15 pick. To me the athleticism just jumps off the “tape”.
  9. BaBaBlacksheep

4 QB 3 WR 1OT scenario

So draft day hits and the first 8 picks goes some combination of: The 4 QBs. MHJ, Nabers, Odunze and Alt. No team wants to trade down. Who’s your guy at 9?
  10. BaBaBlacksheep

Odunze (every catch)

I know a lot of you want him at 9 so thought I’d post this.
  11. BaBaBlacksheep

“Order of extensions”

Poles is adamant that he wants Allen to be a Bear past 2024, but time will tell when an extension will get done “I think down the road," Poles said Monday about an extension for Allen. "I try to be intentional with the order that we do extensions, so we’ll review that and kind of see what our...
  12. BaBaBlacksheep

Getting more picks

We all know Poles loves to trade and I think everyone expects at least one (possibly more) trade downs. Don’t know if that’s at pick 9, 75 or 122. My question is do you trade one of next year’s picks for something this year? Right now I think the Bears have: 1. 2. (2) 3. 4. 5. 6. (3) I...
  13. BaBaBlacksheep

A message from Olin

#Trenches @KittiesKorner
  14. BaBaBlacksheep

Connor Williams

Just because he’s been brought up a ton thought I’d post this update.
  15. BaBaBlacksheep

40 days….

It’s happening….
  16. BaBaBlacksheep

Deion Doesn’t Think Caleb Should Play in Chicago

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deion-sanders-doesnt-want-shedeur-playing-in-the-cold-at-the-nfl-level Now this is a kid with a dad problem. 😂 Appearing on SiriusXM Mad Dog Radio with Chris Russo, Colorado head coach Deion Sanders addressed the question of the...
  17. BaBaBlacksheep

Anyone know how much cap space they have?

OTC is not keeping up. Anyone seen how much is left after yesterdays moves?
  18. BaBaBlacksheep

Kevin Byard is a Bear