Search results

1. HeHateMe

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

Stop confusing yourself with posts about someone else.
  2. HeHateMe

The Carnivore Diet

I have two chest feezers, for years now. Fill them with halve steer and various other animals routinely. Nowadays I pay $3/lb for grass-fed regardless of cut, because I buy the animal live and put it on a friend's pasture.
  3. HeHateMe

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

Please stop replying to my posts, bro.
  4. HeHateMe

Kelce is one inch taller and 10 lbs heavier though!!
  5. HeHateMe

Tom Brady Scenario

HELLO
  6. HeHateMe

This guy thinks Bowers is meh because of a pic taken with Gronk.
  7. HeHateMe

The Carnivore Diet

Cool runnings m8! Idk if imma go test me testosterone levels and decide if me beef and chickens are making my dick harder and longer but me finks it's mashing that ya do dis ting
  8. HeHateMe

Marv JR Allegedly only Meets with Bears and Arizona

Why would I do that? I'm not gay, he was only gay for a month last year, and he's not even my type!
  9. HeHateMe

How much u pay for the samurai sword tho?
  10. HeHateMe

Bro u care more than anyone on ccs. You can't let it go!
  11. HeHateMe

Holy crap I am just catching up. Are you his Beowulf????
  12. HeHateMe

I have seen over 300k worth of betting slips from @clenbuterol_clint over the past couple years. He isn't lying. And I've spoken with him many times and he is by no means dumb lol. He's highly intelligent actually, and quite frankly I've found the breadth of his knowledge of a wide variety...
  13. HeHateMe

The NFL Draft info thread

That makes zero sense. If I'm not doing mocks, it is because I have LESS free time to watch tape and read scouting reports and do analysis.
  14. HeHateMe

Honestly I think he I'd just doing it to burglarize my time. I would have to quit my job if he needs links for all the lies he tells, I can't just bookmark 90% of his posts and create a spreadsheet for reference. Glad @bamainatlanta confirmed but then neato just denies it anyways. Makes me sick!
  15. HeHateMe

Sorry, I'm busy. Can you whine at me about this later?
  16. HeHateMe

@nc0gnet0 I'll accept your apology now. Looks like @bamainatlanta reviewed the deleted thread or posts in the mod forum sooooo....
  17. HeHateMe

I didn't bookmark it, sorry. @bamainatlanta. U wouldn't by chance have that whole conversation bookmarked would you?
  18. HeHateMe

Nah
  19. HeHateMe

@BaBaBlacksheep can u please reban this troll/welcher for the remainder week that he had on his ban?