Search results

1. HeHateMe

Which Nunchaku would you prefer to have children beat the shit out of you with (mjy related)

With the resurfaced doxxing discussion and the potential threat several forum members are facing, I've asked my children to be more vigilant and aware of their surroundings when playing in our yard, and when they are leaving or returning to our home. Daddy can't always be around to blast a...
  2. HeHateMe

Congratulations to JORDAN SIGLAR for getting OFFICIAL journalist credentials to the COMBINE. Sorry Danielle Brett Solensky, have to sit this one out.

Official celebration thread for @JordanSigler who earned his stripes in like maybe a year or so. @DanielCCSBears blogged and tweeted and called ppl fucktards for literally years and never got to a combine, credentialed... Woot!
  3. HeHateMe

Best way to be prisoned? Bonus question (answer in thread)

What is the best way to become a ward of the state? Bonus question, if not the US, where would a mental patient get the best imprisonment and what crime would get them there? Serious responses requested, trolling responses considered.
  4. HeHateMe

@mods & @halfmod. Opinions on choosing violence in baers forum?

Should there be rules put in place around this? 🤔 Even if just for fun?
  5. HeHateMe

*OFFICAIL* Ccs DRAFT CHALLENGE!!!

Not sure when it is BUT when we find out, here's a proposal for ccs from the fine folks at the ccs secret trolling discord team. As the draft now spans several days it's an opportunity for us to heal together through the power of 20 or more hour edible binging. Please post in here if you are...
  6. HeHateMe

******OFFICAIL***** conference championship weekend IGT (no Fields talk allowed) CHEATING DIRTY LIONS ARE NOT GOING 2 THE SUPERBOWL

It's football weekend 🙌 Ccs life must go on even though grimson is banned so here's my poverty version of the thread he would have made if he wasn't e murdered by a certain half mod who spent weeks compiling grievances to present to an admin to rid the board of a HOF member and #1 all pro...
  7. HeHateMe

Should the bears draft brock bowsers?

If we know he's gonna be Kittle or Kelce level why the heck would we not want him? Who gives a flying **** about wr when u got a target like that???? I dunno wtf this board is doing sometimes squabbling about wrs and qbs when the next kettle or kelce is in this draft Seriously **** you guys...
  8. HeHateMe

Does poles keep Fields?

Haven't seen a lot of debate on this lately.
  9. HeHateMe

Approaching Maximum threads started ⚠️

@BaBaBlacksheep you are approaching the Bears forum threshold for new threads in a single day @ 3xnew threads. Please wait at least 8 more hours before creating more content so as not to exceed daily thread limit.
  10. HeHateMe

The rehabilitation of Josh Alien under different coarches is why yer dorn't gerv up on Jerstin Feirlds

You guys see that TD???? He's had different systems and a slow start from what I read about his rookie year. But now Josh Allen's is in the P-offs. I know the usual suspects will be triggered by this but if Justin turns into Allen you will be sorry you ever called me a fatso.
  11. HeHateMe

Could the bears draft and then trade CW all on draft day?

Keep on seeing tweets that he won't play for this team. Wondering if it's allowed for Bears to pick him and deal him and somehow come out ahead.
  12. HeHateMe

Joe Fortenbrah on the Score Friday

Or maybe it was Thursday, but he said something funny. "Dan Campbell is a hammer and everything he sees is a nail." I just sorta thought that was hilarious.
  13. HeHateMe

Which LIONS player getting a career ending injury today would be the most devastating?

Imo nobody really stands out, I think they'd be just as good next season without em. But maybe Hutch?
  14. HeHateMe

@nc0gnet0 and @hyatt5150 - did you CRY tears of happiness and joy when the LIONs made the P-Offs?

Even if it is just 1 P-Off, how emotional were you after so many frustrating or sorta predictable I guess, years of not being really any good and now it's almost like people were starting to take the franchise somewhat seriously?
  15. HeHateMe

*****OFFICAIL****** LIONS VS COWBOYS Cope thread for the two losers and dunk thread for the rest of ccs except maybe the bitch mop IGT. NO FIELDS TALK

Predictions? I think the Cowboys pull this one out. DAn Cambell gonna be overly aggressive and dig his own grave. Micah Hyde going to rekt Goof and maybe even that 1st round scat back I heard LaPorta wants his leg to fall off.
  16. HeHateMe

GOODBYE

@mecha
  17. HeHateMe

Wiederererer on the Score wtf

On Molly and Wiederererer said with thr 9th overall pick they could go RUNNING BACK???? Did anyone hear that? I nearly drove into a semi when I heard it. What the heck. Wiederererer has a lot of connections within Halas hall so this is sort of unsettling. What RB would they be looking at?
  18. HeHateMe

Congratulations @mdb111 on TWENTY THOUSAND POST MILESTONE!!!

Just want to recognize my brother from another mother, semi pro hand model, and prolific commentator on the baers for hitting 20k!!!! You're great. Thank you for just killing it, and only getting better!!!!
  19. HeHateMe

***OFFICAIL*** PLAN to get best OC (for fun)

1. Promise him or her promotion to HC if flus gets fired 2. Let him pick the new QB in the draft I think that any OC candidate would JUMP at the opportunity to mold the Bears organization into his/her own image. Maybe also let him/her/them pick the WR this draft too, or BOWERS.