Search results

1. gpphat

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

I agree, what you do is not journalism
  2. gpphat

You sound a little bitter that he actually gets paid for his articles on CBS and you get joked for yours on CCS
  3. gpphat

The big difference is he is actually being paid by CBS Sports....while you said you need a gofundme of $100K
  4. gpphat

Are you sure that this gut feeling isnt just coming from the ungodly amount of McDoubles you inhaled?
  5. gpphat

Bill Connelly: Caleb Williams is Russell Wilson 2.0 🤢

I was thinking the same thing....I would love to have a hyper efficient QB, who clutched it up plenty of times early in his career with 2 SB appearances and 1 win.
  6. gpphat

Bags thread.

Are we still not allowed to call him a cracker?
  7. gpphat

I applaud DanielCCS Bears

yeah because you wont put the fork down so you will always be 5'10" 350
  8. gpphat

What happened to the Bears theme skin?

@Mighty Joe Young has a dossier of users photos and believes multiple debunked conspiracy theories....there is no doubt other forums have even more unhinged members. Didn't someone actually show up to another CCS members house?
  9. gpphat

What happened to the Bears theme skin?

I remember getting a ban (cant remember for how long) for my attempted murder of desp when I sent the hypnotoad gif
  10. gpphat

Cutting the cord

hold the fuck up.......................................................................................you still post here?!?
  11. gpphat

Caleb Williams - 2022 & 2023 seasons (YouTube Aggregate)

be careful what you say though...he literally has a dossier of insurance pictures
  12. gpphat

And the fact he has no original opinion....on anything in his life. He literally regurgitates whatever he finds on twitter by some random account with 23 followers. He didnt wise up to Caleb Williams, he just pivoted the account he was listening to when it became a certainty the Bears were...
  13. gpphat

When Teddy KFC says he has a life and job, this is what he is talking about
  14. gpphat

I know when I feel the need to scout a QB, I want to see how they performed against Rice. That to me is a clear indicator on whether a player will be a bust or not.
  15. gpphat

The rehabilitation of Jared Goff under new coaches is why you don't give up on Fields.

How pathetic can you be if you actually think that A) you need "insurance" for people on a message board or B) actually believe that pictures of them is some type of insurance? Seriously how is "exposing" a users looks on a message board a legitimate threat that you would consider it insurance...
  16. gpphat

The rehabilitation of Jared Goff under new coaches is why you don't give up on Fields.

I don't think Grimace thinks at all...almost guaranteed he got his "take" from some twitter account and just parroted it
  17. gpphat

What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

I like civ 6, if you haven't downloaded the gathering storm DLC, you should. I think most of the leader pack and DLC are either free now or fairly cheap. they have a game mode called Heroes and Legends which I like along with monopolies and corporations. I go through waves when I play, but...
  18. gpphat

Kirk Cousins

Well it's not really a point either, any way you want to cut it...it's still stupid to say a QB is "bad" because another QB out played his teams defense. But I do agree, your post was pointless
  19. gpphat

Kirk Cousins

Still doesn't make the argument of "Cousins couldn't beat Jones" any better....it's still a fucking dumb argument. Like I said, there is a laundry list of reasons to not want Cousins...why not say he disappears when the game is on the line? or the fact he just tore his Achilles at the age of...
  20. gpphat

Kirk Cousins

There is a laundry list of reasons why someone would not want Cousins....but you decided to go with the dumbest, most irrelevant reason