Search results

1. PAPABEAR77

Speed WR

It’s obvious pace is trying to fill holes like he always does before the drafting with one year deals and we have benefited. We do need better talent at the skill positions and we can find oline depth in later rounds. IMO we need another rb I am not sold on Montgomery at all and we do need a #2...
  2. PAPABEAR77

Eric Reid???

Rather have Eric Berry he beat cancer and stands up as a leader in the lockeroom
  3. PAPABEAR77

Free Agency news - 2020

A trade for a healthy Alex Smith would be a upgrade over both and it he may just get released
  4. PAPABEAR77

Free Agency may be pushed back

Get educated on the virus before you say things like this is what creates fear for the stupid
  5. PAPABEAR77

SO,,,,It may not happen,CBA!

Owners rule fu k the players they haves proven anything except there greed
  6. PAPABEAR77

Tear down Soldier Field!

No way you keep soldier field build a stadium else we’re for the pansies like up north and change there names to the cubs yea. Tear down soldier field what a stupid idea
  7. PAPABEAR77

Bears calling Bengals for #1 pick??????

Trade Mitch and first round next year, first round the next year maybe through in Floyd. Mitch may not be a franchise Qb but neither is burrow at this point. Mitch still has value like a very good backup. And Floyd would be like a fourth or fifth.
  8. PAPABEAR77

Hey guys did you know trubisky is not very good?

Man ccs has gone to hell
  9. PAPABEAR77

Is There Anyone Here That Keeps Pace...

No I think that pace has done his job for the most part. After lovie this organization was a mess Emery put this team at least three years in the hole. Culture is hard to change when loosing is normal and I do believe that he has accomplished that however evaluating talent he does need help but...
  10. PAPABEAR77

Who is Ryan Pace's best first round pick?

Khalil Mack end of story
  11. PAPABEAR77

If Harbaugh was the Bears coach the Bears would be Super Bowl bound.

What has Jim don’t this year? beat a Notre Dame team that was having a bad day! That’s it to think he would be any different than Nagy is stupid just nut grabbing.
  12. PAPABEAR77

Free Agency news tracker

Math is easy English is hard Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. PAPABEAR77

Predict Da Bears next free agency moves

You obviously not getting the production stats and understanding the possible talent. Olsen best years was away from us even though his beginning is with us. I think the same is possibly as little mug as burton can stay healthy.TE isn’t a position that is mastered overnight Sent from my iPad...
  14. PAPABEAR77

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. PAPABEAR77

Greg Olsen ring a bell he wast great his first year Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. PAPABEAR77

But if Burtons has a issue we are in trouble but if he last I see him and shaheen a nice double duo Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. PAPABEAR77

We don’t but if we have a injury we will Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. PAPABEAR77

Houston and scales then fill out the rest of the roster Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. PAPABEAR77

Free Agency news tracker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. PAPABEAR77

Free Agency news tracker

Not a big fan of Haha however at that price it just goes to show that we have the right GM to win. WE still have money for someone like Houston. Etc Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk