Search results

1. Urblock

Flying Fun

First door plugs and now tires. Delta Boeing plane loses nose tire moments before takeoff: 'Rolled off the runway'
  2. Urblock

Crop Dusters

Living out in the country we have these crazy fucks getting scary close to the house every summer. The helicopter pilots are the worst. The fool in the lousy video looks like he has a death wish. Video shows crop dusting plane nearly clipping semi-truck in Northwest Indiana
  3. Urblock

Bears Win - Loss This Season?

Going to be ugly.
  4. Urblock

Space X Star Link

It was amazing last night. A train of fantastic lights
  5. Urblock

Bad Drivers

This guy is in a little trouble. Wild video shows Georgia car flying through air during highway crash
  6. Urblock

Smart Guy

He had a plan. Man attempts to escape Vermilion County Jail using bedsheet
  7. Urblock

Gardens

It is time. Just spent a few hours with the tiller. Fucking thing is meaner than Rango. Any of you guys planning a garden this year?
  8. Urblock

Illini DB Devon Witherspoon

I don't get worked up about the draft but keep hearing good thing about him on local radio. Witherspoon Shows First-Round Talent at Pro Day - University of Illinois Athletics
  9. Urblock

OT: Ochocinco

Interesting article on him and money. Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson says he saved 83% of NFL earnings by wearing fake jewelry, flying commercial
  10. Urblock

Football Announcer Problem

Funny stuff. Football announcer suspended for border reference during game
  11. Urblock

Yellowstone One-Fifty

Watched the first episode last night. Beautiful. Also, some very interesting history.
  12. Urblock

Air Show Crash

Terrible. Dallas air show collision kills 6; authorities working to ID victims, officials say
  13. Urblock

Great Day

Plow truck for sale ad came out today. Have the money in my hand now. Party time!
  14. Urblock

Roquan

Can we get more old threads about the guy?
  15. Urblock

Dedicated Fans

These guys like football. New Orleans inmates barricade themselves in pod, make demands including books, TV to watch Saints games
  16. Urblock

Cool Deck Things

Sitting on the deck a few hours earlier and a jet was moving fast leaving a big trail. Saw an orange glow on the tail and the trail stopped. Started hauling ass for about 10 sec or so and climbed hard. Orange went out and a small trail showed. It really climbed hard. We saw a few similar things...
  17. Urblock

Cool Pavement

Any of you guys that live out west seen this? Looks like a great idea except for the increased glare. Here's how Phoenix is cooling down its streets as summers get hotter
  18. Urblock

Shark Bite Drill

Don't think they planned this. Shark attacks Long Island lifeguard playing role of a victim during training exercise
  19. Urblock

Truck That Charges Itself

I knew this was possible. If it can power a house. Why not? They can make this work. 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Thinks It Can Charge Itself
  20. Urblock

Gardens

Love them but hate the prep. Just finished day 2 of getting my ass kicked by the tiller. Time to go get the plants and get them in. Should be done by mid afternoon with rain coming tonight. Tomatoes, green peppers, some dope plants and whatever else my wife wants. What about you guys.