Search results

1. Bearsgonewild

FLUS IS BACK!!

NOOOOOOOO!!! yup logged in to type this. Exit interviews? Important? Worth it? Which players said... "Keep the Flus"?? Like, what the flus, more like it. (We should make t-shirts with that lolol) Bears can't do anything right... Also shows Keven Warren is handcuffed with this nonsensical...
  2. Bearsgonewild

They really trying to keep them.

Again.. When you want to buy some shoes, do you wanna keep some of the old pair to incorporate into the new pair? Do you want to do this, like again - more than once?? Who even does this once? Insane.
  3. Bearsgonewild

They really trying to keep them.

Building again around existing structures? At least that is what video shows. Ugh. Guessing Bill Kurtis narrating? That said, Bears are gone. It will be better in the burbs.
  4. Bearsgonewild

Just Fields sandwich name

Putting my (vegan) chips on... "Cake, no Beef." or to personalize "#1. Cake, no Beef" Wouldn't have to be listed first.
  5. Bearsgonewild

Teddy Retiring Discuss

Yay! Next question.
  6. Bearsgonewild

I’m in your shitty city !!

McDonalds, Domino's.
  7. Bearsgonewild

O'Donnell signed by the Packers

Plot twist. Poles is a Packer fan.
  8. Bearsgonewild

Matt Eberflus looks like…

His "Me in 10 years" pic.
  9. Bearsgonewild

Matt Eberflus hired as Bears head coach

Crossed my mind. Why was Polian so mad? It's not his team. And after the process, he will be gone. Why help a team, possibly destroy teams you have worked for, like the Colts? Did he want to poison the Bears? Would he have got a bonus if "his guy" was hired? It's always strange with the...
  10. Bearsgonewild

What if Morocco Brown shows up in Poles' place?

The left nostril is the dead giveaway. (JK of course)
  11. Bearsgonewild

What can a new GM do with this?

I find it hilarious (and sad) that the Bears are so "impressed" with some of the candidates, GM and HC. It's because what we had, wasn't very good!!!!! How are they going to break the cycle of "looks good to us" but in reality, it sucks? The same people are in charge of making the same hirings.
  12. Bearsgonewild

Les Grobstein passes away at 69

RIP. Good Chicago radio guy.
  13. Bearsgonewild

How long realistically will it take for Bears to hire GM?

Really, as in Bears fashion, they will hire someone after the best 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc, best choices are gone. On the flip side, I would demand Ted Phillips to pick a few GM and HC choices, then cross them off the list.
  14. Bearsgonewild

No “Final Decision” on Nagy

This shows how easy it is to make money owning an NFL team. Suck as much as you want, the $’s still come in. Now if production was tied to product, things would be happening. Fast.
  15. Bearsgonewild

Ted Distancing Himself From Football Operations?

Faced with the possibility of his canning, he says, I won't mess up anymore, let me keep my job. And speaking of his job, consider this. What if he just sucks at everything, and he could have made the Bears a ton more money? Probably not hard to ride the NFL money train. After a while...
  16. Bearsgonewild

Score reporting Thursday will be Nagys last game

This game should be epic. How will it unfold, if indeed it is Nagy's last game? Will the Bears show up and say, ding dong the witch is dead and play out? Or will the dark cloud of Nagy linger and somehow the Bears will find a way to lose again. Will Nagy call his dream game and not rush at...
  17. Bearsgonewild

Score reporting Thursday will be Nagys last game

Justin Fields is smiling inside. Imagine going from no clue offensive scheme (Nagy), to this is how it's done offensive scheme (?coach).
  18. Bearsgonewild

Just a reminder re: new NFL HC hiring changes

Who thinks that somehow the Bears will screw this up and fire Nagy after this? Then miss out on whoever they coulda had. Can Vegas offer a line on this?
  19. Bearsgonewild

The plan for Tevin Jenkins revealed

Left tackle is $$$. Incentive.