Search results

1. A time of Thanksgiving.

One week until Thanksgiving, and I am thankful to be alive. Diabetes is said to be the silent killer and my case truer words have never been spoken. Just over one year ago Nov. 13, 2022, the medicine I was on Metformin kicked my ass, dropping my blood glucose down to next to nothing. This...
  2. Bears 4-2-5 defense.

Eberflus uses the 4-2-5 as much as anyone in the NFL. A defense that the Bears will be in 80% of the time. What does it take to make this defense go? Does Eberflus have enough players on his defense to be competitive this year?
  3. Christian Watson

Would you take Watson in the second round?
  4. What could the Bears get back in a tag and trade for ARob.

Probably a mid and low round pick which would be better than nothing.
  5. Bears Offense.

This whole offseason it has been all about Trubisky in this offense. He is the most important piece but the rest of the O needs to step it up also. OL....The Bears offensive line is built inside out, and the interior line was a disaster last year. Whitehair was the most consistent of the...
  6. CCS sports injuries.

I would say most of us have played football and other sports our whole lives. With that said many of us have been hurt at one time or another. Just wondering what some of those injuries are. For myself it is knee replacement, the fifth surgery on my right knee. A surgery over thirty years...
  7. Suh on the block.

Any truth to the rumor that Suh is on the block. Heard it on the SCORE yesterday. Would make some sense since the Lions are trying to trade up in this draft.
  8. Red Bryant.

Looks like Bryant will be cut from the champs in a move that will save 5 mill. in cap space. He would really look good in a Bears uni next season. At 6-4 323 he would be a monster to move on the Bears DL.
  9. TE Clay Harbor.

If the Bears are looking for a young athletic TE to back up Bennett or to use in two TE sets sign this kid. He is 6-3 255 and had 25 receptions and 2 td' last year as Celek's back up, plus he is only 26 years old. A solid upgrade over any TE on our roster not named Bennett.
  10. NFC North.

Pre-season is over, now the real fun begins. 1) Packers.........Gotta give them their due. The Pack has dominated this division for the last three years. 2) Bears...........Still the best defense in the division. Offense now has the talent, but the key will be how soon will it click. 3)...