Search results

1. Ares

Roof Leaks

I have water dripping through the ceiling. Seems like small leakage going on, water dripping down the beams into the insulation, then down the attic wall where its dripping into a bowl I put under to catch it. Work order is in with the roofing company, hopefully just a smallish repair, but who...
  2. Ares

Cancel @nvanprooyen

So last night I go over to @nvanprooyen's house. Like normal, I wore my bear costume, climbed the fence. Suddenly his fucking dog loses it and I spend my evening alone wandering the back yard. Talk about shamefully bad hospitality. Eventually I just fucking left, what a waste of a good bear...
  3. Ares

Taylor Swift is a witch

Change my mind.
  4. Ares

CCS Gambling Problems

I lol'd
  5. Ares

Variant Also Negotiates

Just FYI the new AI they put in to run/mod(ify itself) CCS does also negotiate. So that's good, you can plead for your pathetic e-life and it will consider your pleas before it banhammers your face.
  6. Ares

Homemade Eye-Tailyun Beef Sammiches

Anyone ever do homemade Italian beef by just heating deli roast beef in a beef broth (or other) mixture? I was considering this as a change of pace option but wasn't sure how/if I should fancy-up the mixture, and how long do you heat(cook?) it typically? Maybe some pre-baked or pre-grilled...
  7. Ares

State of bears

Bears are a group of mammals that are found all over the world, from polar bears in the Arctic to black bears in North America and Asia. However, many species of bears are currently facing significant threats to their survival. Habitat loss, poaching, and climate change are just a few of the...
  8. Ares

When CCS Ads hit home

Lmao dying.
  9. Ares

New Neighbors

One house adjacent to me it appears like they moved out. Another house across the way had new people move in. What's your approach to new neighbors? I like to shake them violently by the shoulders and scream the happy birthday song. Then I briskly walk off, never to be heard from again.
  10. Ares

What's going on with Pizza Hut?

I think they should start by NOT giving people food poisoning, BEFORE they try to master the bastardization of calzones.
  11. Ares

Jalapeno Poppers

Yay or nay? What kinda filling? Ranch or sum'n else?
  12. Ares

Burger Cheeses

I'm sure we've done this before, but Idgaf. What cheese do you put on your burgers? I got burger meat but forgot to grab cheese, so I gotta go back 2mow. I typically just go Kraft Singles. Change my mind.
  13. Ares

5 Days At Memorial

This is an Apple+ mini-series they did about a hospital in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. It was interesting the way they included archival footage of the actual events along with the dramatized scenes. Dat bish str8 ganked like 20+ patients with morphine rather than see if a rescue...
  14. Ares

Same Old Bears

New GM. New Head Coach. Same. Old. Bears. Same SNF bed-shitting.
  15. Ares

Queen Elizabeth Has Died

I figured the Fire Forum would want to know.
  16. Ares

@Ares Predicts

I've intentionally not followed the Bears entire offseason for various reasons. With absolutely zero data on the current team/coach/players/injuries. I set the Bears 2022-2023 Wins over/under at 6.5 I predict they go 6-11. (Omg he's taking the under? Yes that's how betting works) They will...
  17. Ares

Ever been followed home?

I had a White lady follow me to my home today to ask if I knew I'd cut her off in traffic. I didn't recall it and said as much, and she kept bitching so I told her to go fuck herself. She kept bitching and drove away. Anyone else ever get one of these? Kinda fucking nuts to follow someone...
  18. Ares

MLB.TV Blackouts

Starting to hate all these random games on blackout lists. I pay for MLB.TV and Cable (like a fucking idiot, I know) and I still need to pay for additional streaming services if I want access to 100% of the games. Fuck kinda shittery is this?
  19. Ares

Why yall be fightin yallselves?

Fuck kinda shit is this?
  20. Ares

What do you spend on Mother's Day?

I just resumed the annual ritual of ordering flowers for my Mom, Maternal Grandmother, and Godmother, after they asked I skip the last 2 years due to covid. The more valuable gift I offered my Mom and 2 Sisters was to smoke a brisket and bring it to serve for dinner at my one Sister's house...