Search results

1. RacerX

***OFFICAIL*** OJ Simpson skypoint thread[Finally]

Brian Bosworth says hold my Old Style.
  2. RacerX

Oops the Cubbies did it again..

Yup, Hendricks needs to get shipped off to the glue farm, thanks for the memories but he toast.
  3. RacerX

2024 NFL Draft discussion

You must be related to Latu, ain’t no one in the universe nearly as Stan for his glass neck as you are. I predict he will be selling insurance or cars in 5 years. Talent is there, but he’s broken. Hard pass.
  4. RacerX

Oops the Cubbies did it again..

LOL, bullpen can't hold an 8-0 lead, time to load Cuas (and Alzolay, who I always thought was hyped trash) into a cannon for launch.
  5. RacerX

A couple of things I'm seeing in mocks

I'm not arguing against any of that, just saying I think there's only about a 1% likelihood Poles draft him at 9 given the composition of the roster. I would be stoked to add Bowers, but IMO the top of Pole's list at 9 is a drop by either Turner or Alt.
  6. RacerX

A couple of things I'm seeing in mocks

I have been a Bowers Stan for 2 years, but ain't any chance Poles allocated additional resources to the TE room given what we already invested. Bummer but #facts. Dream scenario IMO is some permutation where either Alt or Turner drop to #9. That's a Tiger-Blood draft right there....
  7. RacerX

To the Circle Jerk Crew

Packing-out elk loin on a CO bow hunt >>>>>>>>>>>>> $$$$$.
  8. RacerX

To the Circle Jerk Crew

OMG you are killing me.......Elk hunting in CO is near the top of my bucket list, so F'ing jealous. There's only one thing stopping me: Mrs. Racer is hardcore PETA. Ain't ever gonna happen for me.😭😭😭 Bow or gun?
  9. RacerX

To the Circle Jerk Crew

Three restaurants, you are one hard-working glutton!!!! As a foodie and hobby-chef, I have a hundred questions I would like to ask you. Also, to be fair, my job is also boring AF, I'm in it only for cash flow and there is nothing else about it that I have ever enjoyed TBH. Are any of your...
  10. RacerX

To the Circle Jerk Crew

OK, I'll take a shot here. Yes, I am significantly more qualified than the majority of NFL GMs. I have far more executive leadership and organizational development than nearly all of them. The reason I don't currently work for the NFL because I have a way easier, less scrutinized, and better...
  11. RacerX

With the 9th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Bears select...

Maybe. Perhaps there's only a 5% chance his neck will fail, but why take that chance when there are other viable options without that same risk? It's not like he's a generational talent that is head & shoulders better than the other options.
  12. RacerX

Kris Bryant to the Rockies - 7 years $182M

LOL, that sentiment is personally relatable - I am playing out my contract at work as well, so can't hate on KB for doing the same.
  13. RacerX

I don't disagree, I've watched him play and he is highly skilled, but I would not risk a top-10 pick on a player that was previously forced to medically retire from football as a result of a neck injury. This guy comes with flashing red warning signs. IDC what the current eval is on his neck...
  14. RacerX

Not me, jury is out on that MFer. I am not for or against Poles, just saying while he hasn't proven himself incompetent, he also hasn't won anything. Y'all should have learned your lesson when you prematurely declared Pace to be god. (not you personally btw) Also, I can't wrap my head around...
  15. RacerX

Around the NBA (Non-Bulls) Thread - 2023-2024 Season

IDK enough about the Suns roster evolution and challenges, but I do know that when ZL first became a free agent in 2017 (?) and only two r3tarded teams (Bulls, Kings) were interested in signing him to $20MM/year I went on record stating that aside from his knee problems, don't go anywhere near...
  16. RacerX

Rate the 2024 Rookie QBs 1-6

1. CW 2. Nix 3. Penix 4. JJ 5. Maye 6,000,000. Daniels
  17. RacerX

Orlovsky thinks #9 is a lock WR – Mina Kimes Podcast

Billings/Dexter is an opposing OC's masturbatory dream come true, agree with you that position is begging for additional resources.
  18. RacerX

2025 NFL Draft WR prospects

T-Mac is likely to be the 1st WR off the board, he is BEAST at route running and finishing plays.
  19. RacerX

At pick 9

Latu is Polynesian for glass, I wouldn't touch that guy with ANY 1st round pick. Alt is a top-shelf draft target but there is little to no chance he's on the board at 9.
  20. RacerX

Orlovsky thinks #9 is a lock WR – Mina Kimes Podcast

Respect that you believe (i.e., are religious) in Poles, I need to see some Ws and positive roster management first. I'm not hating and I'm not shorting Poles, just sayin' he ain't proven jack shit as of yet.