Search results

1. msadows

Why do people want to replace Braxton Jones?

Am I missing something here? He was the best rookie tackle two years ago, and last year only gave up 2 sacks. I keep seeing posters wanting to draft a Tackle at #9.
  2. msadows

OT: Mac Jones to the Jaguars for a 6th round pick

Send fields there too!
  3. msadows

Just follow the mooney!

Where do you guys think darnell is gonna end up in FA? Will the bears bring him back? Is he a future Chief?
  4. msadows

Bears Twitter: JF1

5. msadows

What kind of car does Caleb Williams drive?

Asking for a friend in Atlanta.
  6. msadows

Meanwhile, in Panthers country

7. msadows

OT: Jayden Reed

Anyone else salty that poles let him get taken by the Packers? I know a lot of this board wanted him due to being a local kid and being a great fit for a QB like justin. Looks like he may end up the best out of all those packers wideouts.
  8. msadows

Fluss would make for a great DC

You think we could talk him into a demotion?
  9. msadows

Bryce Young looks like dogcrap

Think he might just be a bust. Dude looks scared of getting hit and throws a LOT of inaccurate balls.
  10. msadows

Velus Drops JR - Why is this man not cut today?

Seriously, why is he still on the roster? As bad as shit mouseturd was, at least he CAUGHT the ball before he fumbled.
  11. msadows

Caleb Williams against top College D's

Stolen from reddit cfb sub: As a Bears fan it concerns me seeing so many people talk about Caleb Williams as a generational prospect at QB. I don't think the Notre Dame game was anything special it just exposed all of Williams weaknesses that get hidden vs bad defenses. I did some digging...
  12. msadows

Trade Fields to the Falcons for a 2nd rounder.

He can go home to georgia, and possibly even flourish with Bijan, London, Pitts. Pace would do it in a heartbeat.
  13. msadows

Whats with these crazy ads?

I couldnt even go on this website without turning my adblock off. Now I get popunders from shit:
  14. msadows

Bears did not have Wilson or lance in their top 3

Just confirmed by a former front office guy under pace. 1) lawrence 2) fields Distant 3) fat mac. He also confirmed the bears never were interested in mahomes
  15. msadows

Why did the 9ers take lance over fields? And trade the farm to do so?

I never understood this one. He's looking very very poor against backups in preseason. Getting outplayed by a 4th round pick from Purdont.
  16. msadows

Jaylon Johnson says he'll be there next week.

People can calm down now
  17. msadows

5 Minute pre-combine Training video of new Bears WR Tyler Scott

Short but sweet. Really shows how much work all these guys put into the draft process.
  18. msadows

19. msadows

Adetomiwa Adebawore

Never heard of this dude. He ran a 4.49u(4.54) at 282 pounds at the combine. 37.5 inch vertical. Crazy. https://www.nfl.com/prospects/adetomiwa-adebawore/32004144-4502-1468-3d33-a0f9da804e5c Can any northwestern fans provide a better insight into this dude. His athleticism is crazy.