Search results

1. TheeUndyingFan

Quick Poll - Thanks in Advance for your Thoughts

What do we think?
  2. TheeUndyingFan

Maybe The Best Part About This

No more threads about the landfill of garbage WR free agent options soaking up that precious CCS bandwidth. No future threads about Lazard, Meyers, Chark, Juju, etc. No more nonsense about guys that wouldn’t have mattered then and certainly don’t matter now. This has been year in and year...
  3. TheeUndyingFan

Same Afraid Bullshit

Number One takeaway from this game is they don’t trust their QB. 7 completions today 8 last week. No mad weather today and less pass completions. That very well may be rightfully so. Maybe he does suck. I like Fields. I’ve seen threads about letting the Youngbloods getting snaps over vets...
  4. TheeUndyingFan

Cut Jackson

He’s not playing football. Discuss.
  5. TheeUndyingFan

Tonight’s Biggest Loser

Anyone that bought a #4 Eddie Jackson jersey
  6. TheeUndyingFan

Perfect Irony?

Nagy throws Trubisky under the bus, bus runs over Trubisky. Nagy brings in “His Guy.” “His Guy” nukes him to the media in 2 of last 4 starts.
  7. TheeUndyingFan

Carolina’s Kicker

Does this guy have a tattoo of himself lining up for a fucking kick? Please discuss.
  8. TheeUndyingFan

Lance Briggs’ Comic Book

The Trap Briggs is making a comic book, I’ve linked the Kickstarter above. Artwork looks good.
  9. TheeUndyingFan

Trubisky’s Picks

Aren’t those the interceptions that you’re okay with if you want an attacking QB? First one was on Mitch and ARob and second one was solely on ARob. Not a Trubisky fan but 5TDs 2INts and a 2-0 start, let’s leave him alone until he costs us the game next week.
  10. TheeUndyingFan

Here’s A Fun Tweet

. Here’s a good one. Pure, uncut, ineptitude for your viewing pleasure. Make sure to view each individual picture to really breathe it in. Big ups to Pace for both creating and destroying a window at the same time.
  11. TheeUndyingFan

8-8

Everyone start spending more time with your fucking kids because this is exactly what 8-8 looks like. Website doesn’t even work and your kids need parental figures .
  12. TheeUndyingFan

Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Chicago Bears

Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Chicago Bears Here it is, looking for input from @Visionman here specifically. Thanks!
  13. TheeUndyingFan

Nagy Vs. Bray

Alright guys since versus threads are the new thing around here I thought I would posit one that could actually matter for the roster breakdown. The way I figure it you could trade Bray because mid-August is the time when the smartest teams are trolling for the next great QB3. I take Nagy easy...
  14. TheeUndyingFan

Robert Nkemdiche

Hi guys, The Cardinals don’t want this guy anymore and that got me to thinking that I vaguely remembered this guy from four years ago when he was entering the league my favorite team plays in, and then that got me to thinking that maybe he would play for my favorite team. This guy has been...
  15. TheeUndyingFan

2018 Defense - Best Players in Order

1)Mack 2)Hicks 3)Jackson 4)Goldman 5)Fuller 6)Trevathan 7)Smith 8)Callahan 9)Floyd 10)Amos 9)Prince 10)RRH 11)Bullard
  16. TheeUndyingFan

The Best Part of the Pagano Signing.

Thank god we hired Pagano, I was getting worried that maybe Nagy would have to be Head Coach AND Defensive coordinator. I don’t think he’d be good at both. It’s a lot. Offense and defense. Together. It must have been a very tough 32 hours for Nagy to have that possibility held over his head...
  17. TheeUndyingFan

The Kingkiller Chronicles

Anyone else read this? I’m only halfway through the first book and it’s really, really good. Probably the best fiction story I’ve read in a very long time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. TheeUndyingFan

***official should of won 48-10 thread***

Let’s gloat! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. TheeUndyingFan

Amukamara Won The Game

Just wanna bookmark this shit for the next time you dweebs call him “barely acceptable” or something like that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. TheeUndyingFan

The 4th and 5th Receiver

Guys real shit the Bears have the best WR4 and WR5 in the NFL with White and Wims. When injuries happen there will be a plethora of wideouts to step up for young Mitch. Thoughts on the two most important WR spots in the league are welcome below.... but it’s Wims and White. Sent from my...